Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @TheRadiant

by w0942 - 22 January, 2023 - 04:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 January, 2023 - 07:54 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(23 January, 2023 - 05:49 AM)w0942 Wrote: Show More

Threads are old and havent updated em , everything is updated on website & discord
And who's fault is that? I'll give you an hint, it's not the customer fault.

@Liars pardon me for writing here but I've also had a bad experience with Radiant, 3/3 upgrade I purchased had issue, he only managed to fix one of the 3and for the other two he told me to make new accounts. I told him I couldn't "one was chess.com and the other was MyFitnessPal, creating new accounts make me lose my previous progress making it useless".

I asked him for a replacement "two other upgrade instead" , he said he couldn't do that and when I asked for a refund he pulled out the TOS excuse "everyone knows that personal tos aren't valid"
Now I'm not petty enough to make a dd about it but it's kinda sad seeing how he treats his customer.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2023 - 10:06 PM by TheRadiant.)
(23 January, 2023 - 09:09 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
(23 January, 2023 - 05:49 AM)w0942 Wrote: Show More

Threads are old and havent updated em , everything is updated on website & discord

@Liars pardon me for writing here but I've also had a bad experience with Radiant, 3/3 upgrade I purchased had issue, he only managed to fix one of the 3and for the other two he told me to make new accounts. I told him I couldn't "one was chess.com and the other was MyFitnessPal, creating new accounts make me lose my previous progress making it useless".

I asked him for a replacement "two other upgrade instead" , he said he couldn't do that and when I asked for a refund he pulled out the TOS excuse "everyone knows that personal tos aren't valid"
Now I'm not petty enough to make a dd about it but it's kinda sad seeing how he treats his customer.
sure thing personal tos aint allowed , and i remember explaining to you how you bought those upgrades above 6months ago so refund aint a option because using a service for 6months after it it saying your upgrade expired and hence i told you i cant fix same acc so i am ready to make a new acc for you or you provide one

using something for 6months and asking for refund is also not allowed am pretty sure

and another question , you own and run playboy.bz , i see a tos their and something called "Instrusctions" , lets just assume someone didnt follow your "Instructions" will you cover the warranty? How are Instructions and TOS diff , lemme just include a text file with each upgrade named "Instructions" saying how to use the site and if the upgrade downgrades it is possible same acc gets fixed or a new might be provided. Is that allowed as per you ? and as i previously said asking refund after using for 6months that is allowed?

do not compare you case with one of @w0942 , he is more or less correct that i didnt update on threads but not for you after using stuff for more then 6months asking for refund

btw after reading these messages @Playboy if you think you are still in the right please open a deal dispute , i would really like a cracked staff point of view , as i have written most parts of my TOS after asking Lucas on nulled and hopefully its all correct
Telegram: TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 January, 2023 - 09:55 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

sure thing personal tos aint allowed , and i remember explaining to you how you bought those upgrades above 6months ago so refund aint a option because using a service for 6months after it it saying your upgrade expired and hence i told you i cant fix same acc so i am ready to make a new acc for you or you provide one

using something for 6months and asking for refund is also not allowed am pretty sure

and another question , you own and run playboy.bz , i see a tos their and something called "Instrusctions" , lets just assume someone didnt follow your "Instructions" will you cover the warranty? How are Instructions and TOS diff , lemme just include a text file with each upgrade named "Instructions" saying how to use the site and if the upgrade downgrades it is possible same acc gets fixed or a new might be provided. Is that allowed as per you ? and as i previously said asking refund after using for 6months that is allowed?

do not compare you case with one of @w0942 , he is more or less correct that i didnt update on threads but not for you after using stuff for more then 6months asking for refund

btw after reading these messages @Playboy if you think you are still in the right please open a deal dispute , i would really like a cracked staff point of view , as i have written most parts of my TOS after asking Lucas on nulled and hopefully its all correct
Sure, I'll open a dd as you wish.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2023 - 10:29 PM by Refunding.)

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2023 - 10:30 PM by TheRadiant.)
(23 January, 2023 - 10:27 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More

Yep , if you think you are right and deserve a refund or replace of product not account after 6months of usage you absolutely should. I would also find out how should i have my tos or what so that their are no issues

@w0942 , read or ignore above messages you choice but please send USDT TRC20 address or for ltc address give me 24hours , i dont have the 2fa phone on me to send that from my binance right now
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

This post is by a banned member (w0942) - Unhide
w0942  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 January, 2023 - 10:29 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

Yep , if you think you are right and deserve a refund or replace of product not account after 6months of usage you absolutely should. I would also find out how should i have my tos or what so that their are no issues

@w0942 , read or ignore above messages you choice but please send USDT TRC20 address or for ltc address give me 24hours , i dont have the 2fa phone on me to send that from my binance right now

Litecoin: LgvvJowhf8zKBu4ps8FEjJMBPpuE7iTiJV
sheepe 
GMT+9
Discord: w0942#0942 | Telegram: @w0942
Shrug
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 January, 2023 - 06:21 PM by TheRadiant.)
(24 January, 2023 - 08:41 AM)w0942 Wrote: Show More

sure so you want ltc , no problem i will be home soon and send it

Status
Processing: confirmation 0/3
Date
2023-01-24 21:49
Withdraw wallet
Spot Wallet
Coin
[Image: 359ca651-a084-4010-92d8-4eaff96e6384.png]LTC
Withdraw amount
Network fee
Network
LTC
Address
LgvvJowhf8zKBu4ps8FEjJMBPpuE7iTiJV
Note
Internal

refunded , ig you use binance only so it went to you via internal binance system so i cant send txid , please confirm you got it @w0942

This post is by a banned member (w0942) - Unhide
w0942  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 January, 2023 - 12:17 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

sure so you want ltc , no problem i will be home soon and send it

Status
Processing: confirmation 0/3
Date
2023-01-24 21:49
Withdraw wallet
Spot Wallet
Coin
[Image: 359ca651-a084-4010-92d8-4eaff96e6384.png]LTC
Withdraw amount
Network fee
Network
LTC
Address
LgvvJowhf8zKBu4ps8FEjJMBPpuE7iTiJV
Note
Internal

refunded , ig you use binance only so it went to you via internal binance system so i cant send txid , please confirm you got it @w0942

Received.
sheepe 
GMT+9
Discord: w0942#0942 | Telegram: @w0942
Shrug