Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against SirHugs

by Reinkar - 05 February, 2023 - 08:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 February, 2023 - 10:02 PM by SirHugs. Edited 2 times in total.)
(05 February, 2023 - 09:48 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2023 - 09:27 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2023 - 09:18 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
Also, when I've tried all the steps and tips you provide me you just say "Yeah that shouldn't be happening you should've got a sale"

I dont just say that, yk that like you gotta actually take my advice though.

When I asked him on discord if I could atleast login to hes account to see if he done anything, he say "I deleted the account". And is still refusing my help.
[Image: 9fj7IJ.jpg]

(05 February, 2023 - 09:13 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
DM'ed you multiple times for help, sometimes you ignore me, sometimes you say "let me login to your ewhore account", you login, give me tips but still nothing. 

I opened a ticket in your server asking for updates, got ignored for 5 days.

The bot you provide as well is not good, it gets me banned from all servers I've joined. 

You simply reply with "That shouldn't be happening"

"DM'ed you multiple times for help, sometimes you ignore me, sometimes you say "let me login to your ewhore account", you login, give me tips but still nothing. " -- You gotta actually take the tips, every single time I logged in you were purposefully like not doing it ect, and I dmed you countless times checking in on you and youd take like days to respond to that even. I really double you tried, or possibly hiding dms

"I opened a ticket in your server asking for updates, got ignored for 5 days." -- I explained this earlier to you, and you understood. That update was just released like a week ago, and I got over 50 tickets on it for people to give it to. I have to give that hand by hand, so it takes awhile. You could've always dm'd me aswell.

I take the tips and followed them exactly. And I was doing them, exactly as you said. You never DM'ed me asking how it was going. I haven't been hiding DM's nor haven't tried.

"I explained this earlier to you, and you understood. That update was just released like a week ago, and I got over 50 tickets on it for people to give it to. I have to give that hand by hand, so it takes awhile. You could've always dm'd me aswell."
Why add this statement since we solved it on Discord? lol

If your taking the tips then you should be earning, but whenever id login you wouldnt take those tips ect. Also I have DM'd you before asking how you were doing 

"Why add this statement since we solved it on Discord? lol" Because you just mentioned it here aswell, acting like it took a week for me to respond to you and I ignore you.
[Image: 3GtwMF.jpg]
(05 February, 2023 - 09:57 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More

This post is by a banned member (Reinkar) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service

Just because other people earn doesn't mean you can GUARANTEE ME to earn.

"If your taking the tips then you "should" be earning."
Yes I SHOULD be earning but I didn't.

Theres so much proof that people earn, just take 1 week to do it with me and you'll earn just be honest. And yeah I can if you put in the work and accept my help, it does guarantee it.
But theres so much proof people earn, legit everyone does people made alot. But just take a week with me, and youll earn but for some reason you deleted your account aswell.
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 February, 2023 - 07:20 AM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
(05 February, 2023 - 10:13 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2023 - 10:02 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

Just because other people earn doesn't mean you can GUARANTEE ME to earn.

"If your taking the tips then you "should" be earning."
Yes I SHOULD be earning but I didn't.

Theres so much proof that people earn, just take 1 week to do it with me and you'll earn just be honest. And yeah I can if you put in the work and accept my help, it does guarantee it.
But theres so much proof people earn, legit everyone does people made alot. But just take a week with me, and youll earn but for some reason you deleted your account aswell.

Tho I accepted your help at the beginning and I put in the work. It didn't work for me.

And bro are you serious? Is it so hard to understand that others can earn but not me? I have had contact with some of your customers. Some have earnt about 5 bucks from 1 guy and nothing else and some haven't earned at all.

Its not that low you can clearly see that anywhere in the server, also like I never seen you make initiative to actually do it and it seems like your purposefully not listening to the tips give. Also the only person you showed me in dms who said they didnt earn was someone who didnt start doing anything yet with it, If you look anywhere on the servers like the server where the questions and vouches are and the customer one you can see people earning all the time. So dont lie about that, only people who didnt earn is people who didnt put the work in yet, or like theyre making it up because ik how easily you can earn from my experience and others.
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 February, 2023 - 03:36 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2023 - 11:23 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(05 February, 2023 - 10:13 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
Tho I accepted your help at the beginning and I put in the work. It didn't work for me.

And bro are you serious? Is it so hard to understand that others can earn but not me? I have had contact with some of your customers. Some have earnt about 5 bucks from 1 guy and nothing else and some haven't earned at all.

Its not that low you can clearly see that anywhere in the server, also like I never seen you make initiative to actually do it and it seems like your purposefully not listening to the tips give. Also the only person you showed me in dms who said they didnt earn was someone who didnt start doing anything yet with it, If you look anywhere on the servers like the server where the questions and vouches are and the customer one you can see people earning all the time. So dont lie about that, only people who didnt earn is people who didnt put the work in yet, or like theyre making it up because ik how easily you can earn from my experience and others.

Bro are you retarded for real? It doesn't matter if others earn as I said now shitton of times. 
Some people earn and some don't. Even if they put in the exact same amount of work.

@Liars @Darkness
Please check this now.

Yeah thats really not true, some dont just earn and some do. This isnt like gambling, or like your method where your calling reps as what you compared it too. But it does matter if others earn because that proves it works