Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Pleth's Handy Handicap Parking Permits

by Pleth - 08 February, 2023 - 03:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (HawaiizFynest) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(09 February, 2023 - 04:54 AM)Pleth Wrote: Show More
(08 February, 2023 - 08:57 PM)HawaiizFynest Wrote: Show More
ah ok ill pass for now. ive had too many people scam by saying the same thing. im in NO WAY saying you are a scammer but its easy to make tele or discord accounts to pad feedback. once i see people on here vouching, ill buy. GLWS though.

How exactly would I make a telegram channel that I have consistently posted on and have a record of since 2019? And a discord account since around the same time, that i have consistently used and can provide proof of. I don't need to pad feedback. I honestly don't even need to post on cto, but its extra money so it would make no sense not to. But, by bringing the word scam into the conversation, you are therefore saying this is a ''scammy'' behavior despite me being in this community since 2013, and having the same accounts/channels since 2019.

I have a million different services, which anyone can do research into and find all they are all legitimate and not scammy in any way, shape, or form. If someone on here doesn't want to purchase due to not having vouches on here, but elsewhere, then I don't need their business. I have already proven myself and do not need to do so anymore. I am completely confused as to why you after being turned down for a vouch copy on a 150$ service feel the need to even throw around the word scam when there is clear proof for anyone who would like to do one modicum of research, that its not.

Regardless, once you see ''cto'' vouches feel free to hit me up.

1st and foremost, i never asked for a vouch copy. so dont try that crap. 2nd, i even mentioned i am NOT calling you a scammer at all! im just tired of being the 1st person on this site to buy into things and get screwed over. NOW i dont need or want your service. have a great one.
This post is by a banned member (Pleth) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GalaxyGordon) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2023 - 02:46 AM by GalaxyGordon. Edited 1 time in total.)
They refuse to use middleman, I got scammed. Wanted a handicap. After you pay them, they drag it out for a few days then block you on telegram. Do no trust. If you ask for middleman they redirect you to a telegram channel filled with hundreds of fake vouches.