(07 November, 2023 - 04:10 AM)Barry Wrote: Show More
@Mommy
pick winner now and use random winner option to pick winner

Dear "Moderator",

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to point out your false call-to-action reply on the recent giveaway hosted by Mommy, where I was selected as the winner based on a random number selection.

Firstly, it is important to note that the giveaway rules were not explicitly mentioned to include a selection by a system. The host did not mention anything about a system roll. It is crucial to respect the host's prerogative as they have the authority to determine the method and parameters for selecting a winner. It seems like you, as a moderator of this forum, should know the rules, but you apparently dont lol.
You can read the rules regarding giveaways here https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-GIVEAWAY...f-May-2023
Show ContentSpoiler:

Additionally, the fact the host already sent me the prize should not be disregarded. Mommy's responsibility is to honor their commitment and fulfill the giveaway as outlined. Making changing to this would undermine the trust and reliability of the host. It is essential to respect the integrity of the host and their decision.

In light of these points, your reply was useless and you do not know the rules for hosting a giveaway. Take your crying leechers that didnt win elsewhere. This giveaway is closed.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, the most HQ user of the forum
[Image: image.png]
Quality Handcrafted Accounts Verified For Your Needs