Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report again @Nav

by Calabasas - 19 February, 2023 - 10:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(21 February, 2023 - 02:19 AM)Calabasas Wrote: Show More
@Liars he is attempting to replace with more bad accounts, they are 2fa locked with no capture details which renders them completely useless any cracker on this site can tell you that, he is avoiding refund at this point I don't want it. Just ban him so other people don't have to deal with this kid look at his thread its littered with him scamming.

Provide evidence that the replacement account he gave you was 2fa locked. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Calabasas) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2023 - 08:08 PM by Calabasas. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 February, 2023 - 04:59 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2023 - 02:19 AM)Calabasas Wrote: Show More
@Liars he is attempting to replace with more bad accounts, they are 2fa locked with no capture details which renders them completely useless any cracker on this site can tell you that, he is avoiding refund at this point I don't want it. Just ban him so other people don't have to deal with this kid look at his thread its littered with him scamming.

Provide evidence that the replacement account he gave you was 2fa locked. Do so within 24 hours.

The account that he provided isn't even valid. I will show the most recent "replacement" so he can get it through his retarded head.
:weebsout:
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
https://streamable.com/85goi1
https://i.imgur.com/acDRF0L.png

@Nav doesn't understand the products that he is selling and thinks logging into them = he can sell. The account has 2FA enabled under settings and when linking to anything it gets 2fa rendering the account useless. You can't even get 2fa because his capture doesn't capture phone or email. Don't sell stuff on C.io if you don't know how to personally use them or how they work. At this point I want him banned because he will continue to do this to countless other people you can see under his thread for yourself.
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 February, 2023 - 09:11 PM)ShadK Wrote: Show More
Tbh that's how hilton is sold, i got customers who wanted 2fa or non 2fa, they had their own methods to deal with the 2fa,
you could've just bought email changable for non 2fa Shrug

Your not authorized to speak in someone else's scam report, especially if you are trying to back a friend up. Every cracker knows that a 2fa hit without email or phone capture is useless.
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 February, 2023 - 09:57 PM)ShadK Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2023 - 09:31 PM)Calabasas Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2023 - 09:11 PM)ShadK Wrote: Show More
Tbh that's how hilton is sold, i got customers who wanted 2fa or non 2fa, they had their own methods to deal with the 2fa,
you could've just bought email changable for non 2fa Shrug

Your not authorized to speak in someone else's scam report, especially if you are trying to back a friend up. Every cracker knows that a 2fa hit without email or phone capture is useless.

the thread is public to everyone so ig am free to talk, if your issue is email and phone capture, then it's probably easy to do/capture, i can grab it for you if you want  Popcorn

https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-Posting-...-a-warning
This post is by a banned member (ShadK) - Unhide
ShadK  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 February, 2023 - 10:01 PM)Calabasas Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2023 - 09:57 PM)ShadK Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2023 - 09:31 PM)Calabasas Wrote: Show More

the thread is public to everyone so ig am free to talk, if your issue is email and phone capture, then it's probably easy to do/capture, i can grab it for you if you want  Popcorn

https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-Posting-...-a-warning

ah sorry didn't know that, ig it's new   [Image: feelssadman.png]
[Image: JC1ulET.gif]

[Image: SQyGM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Nav) - Unhide
Nav  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2023 - 11:10 PM by Nav. Edited 1 time in total.)
It is not our issue or coverage if you cannot SE or have your own method. This is user based issue @Liars and nothing wrong with the account it is active and has the correct amount of points. If he wanted to be able to change email or adjust any of the information without a method or SE he could've bought a email changeable account and not the one without email changeable. I'm done wasting my energy with this report as he is just foolish at this point. Notice he logged in on a different website domain on Hilton which forced the 2fa and tried to make it seem like it was 2fa, then in the second screenshot he was perfectly logged in and showed the personal details on account. He has leaked his own account that was given on the site so if the account goes invalid now this should not be my issue as I did everything to not show his account details in the screenshots/videos.
[Image: Signature.gif]
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 February, 2023 - 11:09 PM)Nav Wrote: Show More
It is not our issue or coverage if you cannot SE or have your own method. This is user based issue @Liars and nothing wrong with the account it is active and has the correct amount of points. If he wanted to be able to change email or adjust any of the information without a method or SE he could've bought a email changeable account and not the one without email changeable. I'm done wasting my energy with this report as he is just foolish at this point. Notice he logged in on a different website domain on Hilton which forced the 2fa and tried to make it seem like it was 2fa, then in the second screenshot he was perfectly logged in and showed the personal details on account. He has leaked his own account that was given on the site so if the account goes invalid now this should not be my issue as I did everything to not show his account details in the screenshots/videos.

The proof is clear as day "2FA: Enabled" & that is hilton domain what are you talking about.