Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Vpos 268$

by RIADZ - 20 March, 2023 - 05:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (Vpos) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RIADZ) - Unhide
RIADZ  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2023 - 03:07 PM by RIADZ.)
Also you said he's your friend and scammed you lmao still not my problem

Please tell him smth @BoDJa

(20 March, 2023 - 02:57 PM)Vpos Wrote: Show More
bro what where he vouched for what u said he said he vouched are u fr?

Wait for his reply
RIADZ  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #20
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2023 - 04:22 PM by RIADZ.)
(20 March, 2023 - 03:37 PM)Vpos Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2023 - 03:06 PM)RiadzJR Wrote: Show More
Also you said he's your friend and scammed you lmao still not my problem

Please tell him smth @BoDJa

(20 March, 2023 - 02:57 PM)Vpos Wrote: Show More
bro what where he vouched for what u said he said he vouched are u fr?

Wait for his reply

again dont ask for help from outsider if u cant prove it and seconds thing if my friend scammed not my money but yours i could give a less fuck its not my money and i cant expect someone to scam im not a god to see through someone's scam and u agreed to those terms of ours before that which clearly state else

send the chat between you n him
Lmao he is the that opened the exchanger channel in his server so absolutely he should be in this to proof who is wrong here. Second thing this terms was added later after a period of time and this was added term was added so we can get scammed with unknown identity. And last thing i proved that vulni is you because no one talks like this except you and outsiders came and said samething as i said

Don't try to outsmart me becaue all evidence is against you and enough to proof so you either send my money or lets wait for an admin

This is a bump
RIADZ  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars please check report
This post is by a banned member (Nixterzfanz) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 March, 2023 - 04:26 PM)Vpos Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2023 - 04:10 PM)RiadzJR Wrote: Show More
again dont ask for help from outsider if u cant prove it and seconds thing if my friend scammed not my money but yours i could give a less fuck its not my money and i cant expect someone to scam im not a god to see through someone's scam and u agreed to those terms of ours before that which clearly state else

Lmao he is the that opened the exchanger channel in his server so absolutely he should be in this to proof who is wrong here. Second thing this terms was added later after a period of time and this was added term was added so we can get scammed with unknown identity. And last thing i proved that vulni is you because no one talks like this except you and outsiders came and said samething as i said

Don't try to outsmart me becaue all evidence is against you and enough to proof so you either send my money or lets wait for an admin

This is a bump

Firsts thing first if u didn’t like our service why did u use us seconds thing my address to my wallet is different and I have proof of that and witness of that and thirds thing it was added 3 fucking months ago u fucking monkey and all ur proof is not justified by anyone ur proof isn’t shown in this report why ??? Tell me why ur chat between vulni and you isn’t showing show me a vid of it right here so we can know it’s true instead of going around and waiting

(20 March, 2023 - 04:10 PM)RiadzJR Wrote: Show More

This is a bump
show me that evidence my ass you smart monlet

(20 March, 2023 - 04:22 PM)RiadzJR Wrote: Show More
@Liars please check report

It was public knowledge we didn’t run the service ourselves u monkey

Bro this is an open and shut case, you were supposed to give him something in return for his money and he didn't get that product/service... you owe him his money.
[Image: standard.gif]
Payments accepted: PayPal, BTC & ETH