Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Rainbow

by cacatlacur69 - 29 March, 2023 - 02:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Surveillance) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 04:55 PM by Surveillance. Edited 2 times in total.)
(30 March, 2023 - 03:57 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
How you are not allowing me to use your service to literally do a in-game service?  You do realize all the other cod buyers you pretend to have have used your tool for the same reasons? You are literally so disconnected from the whole product. I've literally told you it was for COD and now you are acting like this is against your TOS. You didn't say that when we first spoke you liar. Why it would be my issue if you guys were half-asleep when I paid you 200$ ? You did not mention me that you have to import a method, you TOLD ME THAT YOUR BOTNET IS ALREADY SPECIALLY MADE AND READY TO USE. That's what you said. You are lying to everybody. You have never mentioned once when we were talking and I was ready to make the purchase that I would have to wait additional time to implement your COD method. You never once have said that. Therefore you delivered me a not working method for my requirements

OUR TOS SAYS YOU CANT FUCKING ATTACK SERVERS FOR OTHER PEOPLE SINCE THEY DIDNT PAY FOR THE SERVICE CAN YOU FUCKING READ

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS FOR COD TO REDUCE YOUR LOBBIES NOT OTHER PEOPLE LOBBIES (others never stated they had a service and told it was to reduce their lobbies, thereford, tos have not been broken)

AND NO I SAID WE HAVE A METHOD MADE FOR COD YOU FUCKING RETARD THE WHOLE NET WAS NEVER MADE FOR COD AND COD ONLY.

THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE MODIFIED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAD THEIR SUBSCRIPTION MODIFIED WITH AN IMPORTED METHOD (for free)

https://prnt.sc/1na9h-sV149H
you fucking retard, clearly stated at the VERY BEGINNING, we have a custom method made for that, NOT THE WHOLE FUCKING INFRASTRUCTURE

@Liars @Darkness @Ping please deal with this selfish retard hes making my brain loose braincells its actually crazy to not understand term of services and a product like that.
Surveillance's Public PGP Key
[Image: pKERrrM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (cacatlacur69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 March, 2023 - 04:49 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More
How you are not allowing me to use your service to literally do a in-game service?  You do realize all the other cod buyers you pretend to have have used your tool for the same reasons? You are literally so disconnected from the whole product. I've literally told you it was for COD and now you are acting like this is against your TOS. You didn't say that when we first spoke you liar. Why it would be my issue if you guys were half-asleep when I paid you 200$ ? You did not mention me that you have to import a method, you TOLD ME THAT YOUR BOTNET IS ALREADY SPECIALLY MADE AND READY TO USE. That's what you said. You are lying to everybody. You have never mentioned once when we were talking and I was ready to make the purchase that I would have to wait additional time to implement your COD method. You never once have said that. Therefore you delivered me a not working method for my requirements

OUR TOS SAYS YOU CANT FUCKING ATTACK SERVERS FOR OTHER PEOPLE SINCE THEY DIDNT PAY FOR THE SERVICE CAN YOU FUCKING READ

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS FOR COD TO REDUCE YOUR LOBBIES NOT OTHER PEOPLE LOBBIES 

AND NO I SAID WE HAVE A METHOD MADE FOR COD YOU FUCKING RETARD THE WHOLE NET WAS NEVER MADE FOR COD AND COD ONLY.

THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE MODIFIED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAD THEIR SUBSCRIPTION MODIFIED WITH AN IMPORTED METHOD 

you fucking retard, clearly stated at the VERY BEGINNING, we have a custom method made for that, NOT THE WHOLE FUCKING INFRASTRUCTURE

@Liars @Darkness @Ping please deal with this selfish retard hes making my brain loose braincells its actually crazy to not understand term of services and a product like that.

THERE WERE MY LOBBIES. NOT OTHER'S PEOPLE LOBBIES. CAN YOU READ???? I VE REPEATED MYSELF THAT I DID THIS FOR MY CUSTOMERS NOT FOR OTHER SELLERS.

YOU HAD A METHOD WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED TO ME. YOU SAY IT TAKES 2 MINUTES TO IMPLEMENT IT. YOU HAVE NOT DONE THAT.
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 March, 2023 - 04:55 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 04:49 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS FOR COD TO REDUCE YOUR LOBBIES NOT OTHER PEOPLE LOBBIES 

THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE MODIFIED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAD THEIR SUBSCRIPTION MODIFIED WITH AN IMPORTED METHOD 

THERE WERE MY LOBBIES. NOT OTHER'S PEOPLE LOBBIES. CAN YOU READ???? I VE REPEATED MYSELF THAT I DID THIS FOR MY CUSTOMERS NOT FOR OTHER SELLERS.

YOU HAD A METHOD WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED TO ME. YOU SAY IT TAKES 2 MINUTES TO IMPLEMENT IT. YOU HAVE NOT DONE THAT.

you are one retard ass human, hitting for others = hitting for people that didnt purchase MVP

never been delivered because we are on MOBILE and then went to sleep cuz its 1am and 5am for elation and i 

ALL your points are invalid, you opened a deal dispute cuz u lost ur money breaking our rules and being a retard.

YOU HAD A METHOD WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED TO ME. YOU SAY IT TAKES 2 MINUTES TO IMPLEMENT IT. YOU HAVE NOT DONE THAT. (we are on mobile retard)

(thanks to admit that you hitted for people that didnt buy mvp  wack )
This post is by a banned member (cacatlacur69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
You are actually the scummiest person I've ever encountered in my entire life. You are so disconnected from this entire product. I've hit my own lobbies, they all crashed because you have sold me a not working method for the requirements I have stated and you have agreed upon. You should have implemented the method the moment I've told you I want to use this botnet ONLY for cod. It isn't that hard to understand. You have a big problem understanding my points and you had that since the first moment I've reached out to you apparently. I asked for a method, you delivered me a different one. Then when I pointed that your method is not good for COD and demanded a refund you revoke my license. That simple.
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 March, 2023 - 05:05 PM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
You are actually the scummiest person I've ever encountered in my entire life. You are so disconnected from this entire product. I've hit my own lobbies, they all crashed because you have sold me a not working method for the requirements I have stated and you have agreed upon. You should have implemented the method the moment I've told you I want to use this botnet ONLY for cod. It isn't that hard to understand. You have a big problem understanding my points and you had that since the first moment I've reached out to you apparently. I asked for a method, you delivered me a different one. Then when I pointed that your method is not good for COD and demanded a refund you revoke my license. That simple.

yea now u say you hit your own lobbies while saying before " I HIT FOR MY CUSTOMERS ONLY "  ??

you're just spamming the same argument when me and elation told you we will import your method & give you back LOST TIME, meaning u dont loose shit, we are not going to change the whole net for a retard like you, we only import AFTER purchase when we're available on our respective computers, as i said again, and this will be my last message since you're too retarded to stop answering and just spam the same invalid arguments, you got banned for begging a refund & trashtalk & hitting for others, u stated urself u hitted for customers and u crashed their lobby cuz again, DIDNT WAIT FOR THE FUCKING IMPORTED METHOD, since you couldnt wait for us to wake up cuz ur frustrated to not being able to break tos faster & hit for your customers  wack wack
This post is by a banned member (babacode) - Unhide
babacode  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I will open a new scam report right now and proof that u guys are nothing but scammers. 

Talking shit about a product is against TOS? i mean does that even exist? i can talk whatever i want whenever i feel like it.. 

U scammed me for 450$ + and i have lots more screenshots to show and much better proof..

If any moderator is here i'm happy to share all the screenshots and the nights i spent begging elation to fix his shit because it was not working.

i got all the screenshots.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 10:04 PM by Surveillance. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 March, 2023 - 09:47 PM)babacode Wrote: Show More
I will open a new scam report right now and proof that u guys are nothing but scammers. 

Talking shit about a product is against TOS? i mean does that even exist? i can talk whatever i want whenever i feel like it.. 

U scammed me for 450$ + and i have lots more screenshots to show and much better proof..

If any moderator is here i'm happy to share all the screenshots and the nights i spent begging elation to fix his shit because it was not working.

Open against elation not against me, deal with him since he is not on forum + i didnt deal with you + saletrashing / talking shit abt a product you buy is bannable on all nets lmao, go check any tos of any net you fucking retard LMAO
This post is by a banned member (babacode) - Unhide
babacode  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 March, 2023 - 10:03 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 09:47 PM)babacode Wrote: Show More

Open against elation not against me, deal with him since he is not on forum + i didnt deal with you + saletrashing / talking shit abt a product you buy is bannable on all nets lmao, go check any tos of any net you fucking retard LMAO

im not doing anything.. my partner is handling the dispute. good luck bro :D