Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by Hacktop $9

by HomeAlone - 10 April, 2023 - 03:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Hacktop Let him finish the remaining time of the 24 hours (6 hours and 3 minutes.). If you do not want him as a customer then refund him $7.48 . Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Hacktop) - Unhide
Hacktop  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 April, 2023 - 01:27 AM by Hacktop.)
read the chat logs???

I told him he could top-up with me for my sms service, this wasn't initially about proxies.
He said I just want 1 for now, and he tried to get me to send number first and "hes only paying if it works" then says " you run proxy show ? ! ? ! ".

He then said he is "cracking accounts and looking for a job" and asked my "cheapest proxy package" and to "send btc addy"

he then stated "ill send an extra $5 give me dc proxies 3gb?"
I said send me $10 ill give you some proxy, so 1.5+1.5 for the two sms he got out of me = $3, he only sent me $9, that leaves $6, him not understanding how to use openbullet is not my problem, when i binded him his time started, i was even cool about letting him have extra time, he is playing a fucking game here, he was binded longer. not too mention I had to log into his machine and manually fix the fucking openbullet for him because he is too retarded to do it himself, and I didn't put a price tag on that, but I should considering this fuck tard does nothing but waste fucking time and does it on purpose, and you @Liars should be fucking ashamed of yourself even enabling this retard to continue this shit

if anything he owes me fucking money and should be facing consequences for dragging this shit out, its clear as fuckin day, ban this retard and get rid of him he is doing it on purpose

I FORGOT TO MENTION, I GAVE HIM RESIDENTIAL AND NOT DATACENTER
This post is by a banned member (HomeAlone) - Unhide
Hacktop  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
This guy truly is retarded, he is doing anything right now to try to get me banned and you're following along with it?

He's already admitted to his use of the proxies, he had $6 worth of "proxy usage" considering he got 2 sms signals from me already, with this being said the report needs to be closed, I don't owe him jack.

so fuck off @snyezhinka  go troll someone else
Hacktop  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
clearly you dont read, waiting for liars to read over this because i dont owe you a dime, you got two sms signals for discord from me and they cost $1.5 each, that leaves $6 out of the $9 you sent me, You had the proxies binded in your own words for "18 hours", to the residential pool TOO. It was also never agreed on the subscription, you asked to work for me initially, $10 was more of a "its the rest I had in the wallet" type of deal WORDS CAME FROM YOUR MOUTH, RETARD.

so stop being a retard
@Liars clearly i dont owe him jack
Hacktop  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
You opened a scam report over $9, $3 of which you used on SMS NUMBERS FROM ME, the $6 you used with the proxies, why would you deserve a penny from me?