Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Xelux and @Xpixel

by CallMeWhite - 11 June, 2023 - 07:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
bro your retarded as fuck, im going off cracked.io this dumbness ruined my day
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (CallMeWhite) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Xelux) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 June, 2023 - 02:41 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 02:30 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
bro your retarded as fuck, im going off cracked.io this dumbness ruined my day

how much did xelux paid you ?

Alright, he didnt pay me nun but I wont accept the level of disrespect.

Lets take it from the beginning, you bought an Wise Fully Verified Account for 60$ from @Xelux, which turned out to resell from @xPixeL. After they responded on this scam report thread it was quite obvious you were the one that fucked up and locked the account.

Firstly, @xPixeL provided these images the 11th of June:
(Image #1) https://i.postimg.cc/63ChJh7L/msg-906078972-8799.jpg
(Image #2) https://i.postimg.cc/6qNYyPsm/msg-906078972-8796.jpg

Image #1 clearly shows 3 VCC's that is in the Verified Wise Account, and due to the fact that to have VCC's in an Wise Account, it needs to be KYC verified.
Image #2 shows also that the account is verified, and all that was left was a 20$ deposit to verify the account fully. You deposited 20$ but wasnt patient enough and decided not to actually wait for the deposit to go through (P2P Deposits can take up to 24 hours). You immediately accused @xPixeL for selling you a "flagged" account as he states without showing any proof at all to the account being flagged. The entire time from when you ordered the account to when you deposited the 20$ was just a waiting time for you to play the "Refund Card" and wanted to get a refund for the account and the money you deposited. Which is not valid for 2 reasons, #1: You cant receive refunds for items you didnt buy from a seller on cracked.io, #2: The Wise Account was fully working and verified at the time you received the account, so the only reason it couldve been "flagged" was if you messed with it. https://postimg.cc/SY6C8MZP - Proof of him trying to get his money he spent on the account + the money he deposited back.

6 hours ago from the time I post this post (3 PM 6/13/2023) you posted the following image: https://i.postimg.cc/VNzDDKDB/Whats-App-...-48-48.jpg
This shows you transferred 20$ from another Wise Account, which you shouldnt have done. You should have deposited into the account using a credit card since sending transactions on a fresh account will lock almost any account from any services.

In conclusion this is the customers fault for flagging the account by himself, and @Xelux and @xPixeL should not be hold guilty for this. It is also quite clear that this is a obvious scam from your side, as you tried to claim 90$ in refund for something that was working but you messed it up and tried to cover it.

I couldve kept my mouth shut but he disrespected me.

Shrug
This post is by a banned member (Torhaven) - Unhide
Torhaven  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
I can confirm that @Xelux and @xPixeL are everything but scammers.
Bought multiple accounts of them, and they are legit and always willing to help when problems come.
Think u must look for the problem at ur own side Feelssadman
[Image: 7iwnasx.png]

[Image: Zen-Toolz-Animated-Signature-Design.gif]
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 June, 2023 - 09:04 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 07:07 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2023 - 02:41 PM)CallMeWhite Wrote: Show More
how much did xelux paid you ?

litteraly scammer ... where is my money and my accoutn or my refund or my replacement fucking scammer ... you crying on my dms that you have childs ,, is that how you feed dumb scammer

you tried to play sit smart but you still dumb ! 

i mentioned that before they give me the account they have already attempted to deposit and wise canceled it ! and i mentioned that the account was not alowing card payment for deposit as it should and i mentioned that also they told me ask someone to send you p2p payment and wise puts a hold on it for 24 hours ! ... encouraging scam makes you a scammer and i dont see any reason for you to interefer with report and defending scammer if you are not involved with them .. that makes you an official scammer

I literally typed a whole paragraph about this...