Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @tgvs | $500 (ZenBusiness Money Pro+Banking)

by FuryTate - 12 June, 2023 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (FuryTate) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (tgvs) - Unhide
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 June, 2023 - 02:00 PM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
I didn’t say that payment method is yours, but that it’s attached to the account and you can simply reorder the premium if you want to, that’s why you have done the refund by yourself.

It’s not acting childish, is that the only source of proof you can provide against me? I just keep on getting whats mine.

@Liars

The fact that this refund (most likely done at your end) is the only fact that you keep pointing out proves to me that this is the only hope for you to win the case, while the case is, you misinformed me, and sold me the wrong account even after i asked you to confirm it!

There is no financial gain for me with this account, as agreed i am more than willing to cooperate to transfer the account back to you since i am looking for an IDEAL payment processor.
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 June, 2023 - 06:01 PM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
(16 June, 2023 - 05:25 PM)tgvs Wrote: Show More
(16 June, 2023 - 02:00 PM)FuryTate Wrote: Show More
I didn’t say that payment method is yours, but that it’s attached to the account and you can simply reorder the premium if you want to, that’s why you have done the refund by yourself.

It’s not acting childish, is that the only source of proof you can provide against me? I just keep on getting whats mine.

@Liars

The fact that this refund (most likely done at your end) is the only fact that you keep pointing out proves to me that this is the only hope for you to win the case, while the case is, you misinformed me, and sold me the wrong account even after i asked you to confirm it!

There is no financial gain for me with this account, as agreed i am more than willing to cooperate to transfer the account back to you since i am looking for an IDEAL payment processor.

This proves nothing, but just that you like to argue with me. I have stated this multiple times, because it’s obvious that if the money pro premium was refunded by owner, banking should be also. You are the one stating only that you were looking for Ideal Zen, but got nothing to prove that you wished zenbusiness.com to have ideal payment, you also brought up the thread that I didn’t even knew about, before you started pretending for refund I declared that it’s different platform and haven’t mentioned nor agreed nowhere that it has ideal, you also haven’t asked if it has. You asked for Zen Merchant with ideal or other business account. I have stated zenbusiness is different and thats it, then you decided to buy it off me, we changed the settings on your credentials and 30 mins after 2fa was put on your end you started arguing and asking for refund.

No refund will be released by my or middleman’s end until administrators doesnt decide in your favour. I have explained everything, provided proofs and stated my facts, you cannot return account that you have used before, you got nothing to prove that you haven’t done anything with it nor that if refund was made by owners end , which I strongly believe it’s absolute crap, because account was working properly in my hands for months.

I’m done relying to this thread, argue as much as you wish. I’ll be waiting for administrator’s outcome!

@Darkness @Liars @Ping

I can also report you for trying to ruin my busienss yk.

https://ibb.co/JCbw0jx

Ruining your business, man please. I am just replying to someone who forwards me offers for Bunq NL accounts. I simply highlight that i am not going to do any business with you and that i have an active deal dispute.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@FuryTate Refund him within 24 hours. He asked if it works with IDEAL payment processor, you said sure. Then, soon as he tried and even asked support it does not work. It seems like you are false promising/false advertising. You need to be specific with the customer. if you do not know something ask the customer.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
tgvs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Glad to see the outcome of it.

I would appreciate the $500 refund in LTC: ltc1q0thvzdcpucx0g3laf06ppmhugxchs9yd9gl9ja