Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @AKIRA

by maksonis - 03 August, 2023 - 08:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (maksonis) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2023 - 09:36 PM by maksonis. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bro relax dont panic, I sent @Liars and @Darkness everything I could, also showing that you can make a booking ang get a booking confirmation having 0.94€ on your card

https://imgur.com/a/jwB7c8i

Full conversation

Bro, find the screen where I tell "I called the hotel today and they said its cancelled" - I hope you can do it

Bro I have everything, no worries, about the paper from the hotel, you never showed which info is fake there? Can you show the full booking info and then compare to what hotel printed for me

I updated the imgur album because you said I specially showed only some of the moments" now there is a full full conversation with everything (even just useless talk) thats why link changed. Lets just wait for the mods response no need to be angry bro, if you think you have all proofs on your side - good job
I also showed them everything, even how to make a booking with an empty card.
This post is by a banned member (Akira) - Unhide
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2023 - 09:39 PM by maksonis.)
And stop being an admin here, you are no one here to say who is banned and who is not. If they will tell you to refund me, you will be the first one to dissapear

(05 August, 2023 - 09:35 PM)Akira Wrote: Show More
Ah yeah, and what image did you removed from the old imgur? Why did you deleted?

Sure brother, I'm going to screenshot the chat you delete  [Image: keek.gif]

I only added, you can compare how many there were before and how many now, also you can follow the full conversation minute by minute
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
Mods will take a decision, no worries
I think enough of this, bro I showed them that booking confirmation you can get even having 0.94€ on your card balance
maksonis  
Registered
Threads
Show me proofs where I deleted the chat. Imgur i told you, I added full conv photos. And made a new album. Tell me better what is missing there in a conversation? Its full, what you dont like stil :)