Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @BusinessOnly

by Vixeys - 05 August, 2023 - 10:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Vixeys) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BusinessOnly) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 08:17 AM by BusinessOnly. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 October, 2023 - 09:24 AM)Vixeys Wrote: Show More
@Liars @Darkness User should be Banned

Why can't you read you autistic skid?  I literally said wait for him to reply and confirm to see if I have to still pay for a public config that works and is posted by a known config maker with a non broken download link, he said originally the download link is broken but its not, works perfectly link to the post earlier I commented here: https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...id33922035
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BusinessOnly The supposed "leak" was posted after this scam report has been made, how does that make any sense?
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 October, 2023 - 08:30 AM by BusinessOnly. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 October, 2023 - 10:16 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@BusinessOnly The supposed "leak" was posted after this scam report has been made, how does that make any sense?

Because a public working config is working perfectly fine lol?  I've never heard of someone paying for a config that's public  [Image: who.png]

Anyways I'm not a brokie like @Vixeys the retard, don't wanna argue more cause this scam report been opened for 2 months over a simple $45 scam allegation, no report should ever be opened for more than 2 months that's legit a joke.  Send your LTC addy that doesn't change @Vixeys and I'll send it once I see your post.
Threads
2 Years of service
(07 October, 2023 - 11:49 AM)Vixeys Wrote: Show More
(07 October, 2023 - 08:24 AM)BusinessOnly Wrote: Show More
(06 October, 2023 - 10:16 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

Because a public working config is working perfectly fine lol?  I've never heard of someone paying for a config that's public  [Image: who.png]

Anyways I'm not a brokie like @Vixeys the retard, don't wanna argue more cause this scam report been opened for 2 months over a simple $45 scam allegation, no report should ever be opened for more than 2 months that's legit a joke.  Send your LTC addy that doesn't change @Vixeys and I'll send it once I see your post.
@BusinessOnly
Ltc Addy : 
LaCzzLVqzgsYozKYzj7dQcdyTnbDG9bi5d
network : Litecoin

sent https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/2ce7...fbac1ddbd/