Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report on TRADESY | $212.50

by lunacy - 11 August, 2023 - 03:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (TRADESY) - Unhide
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2023 - 01:29 PM by TRADESY. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey
@Liars @Darkness
Any news?
Even people outside of the process realize the absurdity of the situation.
I wish this dude would stop destroying my reputation with an unwarranted DWC.
This post is by a banned member (lunacy) - Unhide
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 August, 2023 - 01:57 AM)S4L Wrote: Show More
I'm involved in this as I've received a copy of the ebook sold, and was also waiting for a discord server.
The seller has always been very friendly and very fast on answers, and kept me updated on his project.

As I was waiting for a discord server to be created, the seller offered to send me signals and tips in DMs, which I have declined as it would have been more work for him, and because I could absolutely wait for him to get ready for it. Quality first !

As for the content of the ebook, I agree that it has some "easy" chapters. I've skipped them, but they would have been useful for someone not familiar with this process. In no way the content should be at fault. These "9 pages" out of 130 only represent 6.9% of the ebook. But it appears to not be the issue, as the buyer "only bought the guide because he promised an active discord server". Thus I believe he doesn't care about the content.

I don't believe @TRADESY is scaming, so the "SCAM REPORT" title has nothing to be. This is more of a "deal dispute", and it seems to be resolved now that TRADESY has a discord server.

I will not comment any further, thanks a lot for your time reading this.

My main issue was that he promised a discord server in his sales thread and didn't make one, He made one 20 days after I bought the product and asked a couple times for the server
then when it was made it was empty with nothing and nobody in it (basically the same as not having a discord server)

I care about the content of the ebook of course but I saw the discord server as another good reason to buy the product as it would be a helpful way to see what other people are doing whilst also getting news, signals, etc I was mainly buying it for the server because that interested me the most

my argument for opening this thread is simply: He advertised a discord server, Yet he didn't have a discord server when I bought (then after 20 days he made one, then I made the report after a few days he decides to start posting stuff in the server and reach out to old customers) There isn't a counter argument anyone can make that can justify it, He advertised something and it wasn't included when I bought it, it's as simple as that

The stuff like the steam account sign up pages is a bit weird as if the tool is so complicated he could've just linked a video which would've explained it faster and better
he also tends to go over the history of csgo, the history of other things, etc this also isn't "needed" imo or at least not all of that information was needed, it just feels like he was trying to make as many pages as possible so he could say he has more pages in his advertisement

I don't like making reports, I don't like replying to them and I don't like going through this but because he didn't include something that I paid for and asked him for multiple times then I have to open a report (he also gave an eta of ~10 days but after that time he still didn't do it)

I've avoided and said multiple times "I'm not going to reply to messages" so this report would end faster, Your DWC will only be longer by making more replies and posts because it means the staff have to look at more messages etc
@TRADESY I wasn't trying to "scam" you, get a free ebook or hurt your rep/sales. You just didn't provide a product you were advertising - I know you're angry at me but I hope you can at least understand why I opened the report

if you want this report get solved faster then not replying to this / not pinging the staff so often would be best

and you said before that "I haven't added you on my new discord" it's in the discord server, feel free to message me if you wanna talk about anything
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2023 - 10:49 PM by TRADESY. Edited 4 times in total.)
(19 August, 2023 - 06:55 PM)lunacy Wrote: Show More
(18 August, 2023 - 01:57 AM)S4L Wrote: Show More
I'm involved in this as I've received a copy of the ebook sold, and was also waiting for a discord server.
The seller has always been very friendly and very fast on answers, and kept me updated on his project.

As I was waiting for a discord server to be created, the seller offered to send me signals and tips in DMs, which I have declined as it would have been more work for him, and because I could absolutely wait for him to get ready for it. Quality first !

As for the content of the ebook, I agree that it has some "easy" chapters. I've skipped them, but they would have been useful for someone not familiar with this process. In no way the content should be at fault. These "9 pages" out of 130 only represent 6.9% of the ebook. But it appears to not be the issue, as the buyer "only bought the guide because he promised an active discord server". Thus I believe he doesn't care about the content.

I don't believe @TRADESY is scaming, so the "SCAM REPORT" title has nothing to be. This is more of a "deal dispute", and it seems to be resolved now that TRADESY has a discord server.

I will not comment any further, thanks a lot for your time reading this.

My main issue was that he promised a discord server in his sales thread and didn't make one, He made one 20 days after I bought the product and asked a couple times for the server
then when it was made it was empty with nothing and nobody in it (basically the same as not having a discord server)

I care about the content of the ebook of course but I saw the discord server as another good reason to buy the product as it would be a helpful way to see what other people are doing whilst also getting news, signals, etc I was mainly buying it for the server because that interested me the most

my argument for opening this thread is simply: He advertised a discord server, Yet he didn't have a discord server when I bought (then after 20 days he made one, then I made the report after a few days he decides to start posting stuff in the server and reach out to old customers) There isn't a counter argument anyone can make that can justify it, He advertised something and it wasn't included when I bought it, it's as simple as that

The stuff like the steam account sign up pages is a bit weird as if the tool is so complicated he could've just linked a video which would've explained it faster and better
he also tends to go over the history of csgo, the history of other things, etc this also isn't "needed" imo or at least not all of that information was needed, it just feels like he was trying to make as many pages as possible so he could say he has more pages in his advertisement

I don't like making reports, I don't like replying to them and I don't like going through this but because he didn't include something that I paid for and asked him for multiple times then I have to open a report (he also gave an eta of ~10 days but after that time he still didn't do it)

I've avoided and said multiple times "I'm not going to reply to messages" so this report would end faster, Your DWC will only be longer by making more replies and posts because it means the staff have to look at more messages etc
@TRADESY I wasn't trying to "scam" you, get a free ebook or hurt your rep/sales. You just didn't provide a product you were advertising - I know you're angry at me but I hope you can at least understand why I opened the report

if you want this report get solved faster then not replying to this / not pinging the staff so often would be best

and you said before that "I haven't added you on my new discord" it's in the discord server, feel free to message me if you wanna talk about anything

Of course it would be convenient for you to make 1 post where you lie and carry on a bit and I wouldn't respond to anything. I didn't ask any advice from you on how I should post in this thread. Keep it to yourself.

Let me destroy you with my facts again, from the looks of it you enjoy it :

Quote:my argument for opening this thread is simply: He advertised a discord server, Yet he didn't have a discord server when I bought (then after 20 days he made one, then I made the report after a few days he decides to start posting stuff in the server and reach out to old customers) There isn't a counter argument anyone can make that can justify it, He advertised something and it wasn't included when I bought it, it's as simple as that

https://ibb.co/cyYmmR1

You agreed that you didn't get a discord server the day of purchase because it didn't make sense for me and you to make 1x1 (DM).
Once again, you AGREED that I would send SIGNALS to the DM. The fact that you haven't received signals within 20 days is completely normal, because I don't take any information out of my head. Just listen, you don't even care if they are actual signals with analytics, you only care that you get any crap within 20 days. This looks ridiculous.
BUT, You got actual portfolios for which there was no price appreciation -

https://imgbb.com/YXxRf1j
https://ibb.co/cQwpPSy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please stop talking about the content of my ebook because any normal investor/trader in cs:go already realizes by your posts that you are a complete 0 in this field.
In any professional community you would be a total laughing stock after this phrase  [Image: clown2.gif] -
Quote: 

I could have helped you and taught you to understand at least the basics in this area, but you chose a different path, unfortunately
--------------------------------------------------------
But I'd like to remind everyone reading this thread -
I sell e-books + signals with which you should eventually make money.

Attention, The question!
How much of a hypocritical asshole do you have to be to openly state in deal disputes that you are still using my ebook/signals and potentially making a profit, but asking for a full refund that you yourself agreed to and that did not cause any potential damage????
https://ibb.co/dGC7M4F

How much of a hypocritical asshole do you have to be to start getting what you wanted (which was important to you) and keep asking for a full refund?
https://ibb.co/r2CPwf2

All of these questions can be answered by dear OP
---------------------------------------------------

I didn't ask for anything dear @S4L. Just he apparently noticed this thread by accident and decided to express his position.
I have no problem to make a refund of my ebook if it is really bad and not profitable. I love my customers and it shows in all my vouch. Hell, I've literally given (for free) my ebook away several times to people who needed it

But it's a matter of my reputation and principle

But there wasn't a single normal argument, you didn't lose profit and were in agreement with everything, but decided that you would latch on to one phrase that doesn't correspond to reality and repeat it like crazy every time, hoping to get a free info product.

That seems really pathetic.
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2023 - 11:17 PM by lunacy. Edited 1 time in total.)
it seems that you're still angry and won't even consider my point of view - a bit disappointing you can't be mature 

"Of course it would be convenient for you to make 1 post where you lie and carry on a bit and I wouldn't respond to anything. I didn't ask any advice from you on how I should post in this thread. Keep it to yourself."

where did I lie? also yeah sure if you want this report to be open for a few more weeks or months I'm down it seems like that's what you want tbh. it'll only keep a dwc on your profile for longer so if you wanna keep replying to everything and pinging the staff multiple times then be my guest. it only damages yourself because you want to reply and ping staff all the time

"https://ibb.co/cyYmmR1

You agreed that you didn't get a discord server the day of purchase because it didn't make sense for me and you to make 1x1 (DM).
Once again, you AGREED that I would send SIGNALS to the DM. The fact that you haven't received signals within 20 days is completely normal, because I don't take any information out of my head. Just listen, you don't even care if they are actual signals with analytics, you only care that you get any crap within 20 days. This looks ridiculous.

https://ibb.co/cQwpPSy-"

what else could I say? "no I want the server NOW" no of course not, You said "communicate all information personally to dm" but did you even send any signals, any news, any updates about anything? - no so that "argument" is invalid as well, You basically said "I won't give you this product you paid for so I'll just do it through dms" then didn't send me anything through dms

"Attention, The question!
How much of a hypocritical asshole do you have to be to openly state in deal disputes that you are still using my ebook/signals and potentially making a profit, but asking for a full refund that you yourself agreed to and that did not cause any potential damage????
https://ibb.co/dGC7M4F"

I used signals within the first week of buying the book, I didn't open the report then start using the signals
I had thought that you were going to meet your own deadline and make the discord server within 10 days so I wasn't going to open a report or ask you over and over

"How much of a hypocritical asshole do you have to be to start getting what you wanted (which was important to you) and keep asking for a full refund?
https://ibb.co/r2CPwf2" so in your opinion people can deliver their product that was promised over a month late, after ignoring their own deadline twice and only start giving what was promised just because a dd is made and everything is good? you pointing this out sounds like you ONLY started doing it because of this dd, so if I never made one then I'd probably never get what was promised - also keep in mind that in my latest reply I didn't "keep asking for a full refund" he's basically filled up the server with some info then tried to put words in my mouth 

"But there wasn't a single normal argument"
I literally cannot be more clear, You said that there was a discord server included when buying the book AND there was not
I don't know how many times I need to say it, that is scamming/false advertising like what else do you want me to say?
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2023 - 11:34 PM by TRADESY. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 August, 2023 - 10:55 PM)lunacy Wrote: Show More
it seems that you're still angry and won't even consider my point of view - a bit disappointing you can't be mature 

"Of course it would be convenient for you to make 1 post where you lie and carry on a bit and I wouldn't respond to anything. I didn't ask any advice from you on how I should post in this thread. Keep it to yourself."

where did I lie? also yeah sure if you want this report to be open for a few more weeks or months I'm down it seems like that's what you want tbh. it'll only keep a dwc on your profile for longer so if you wanna keep replying to everything and pinging the staff multiple times then be my guest. it only damages yourself because you want to reply and ping staff all the time

"https://ibb.co/cyYmmR1

Once again, you AGREED that I would send SIGNALS to the DM. The fact that you haven't received signals within 20 days is completely normal, because I don't take any information out of my head. Just listen, you don't even care if they are actual signals with analytics, you only care that you get any crap within 20 days. This looks ridiculous.

https://ibb.co/cQwpPSy-"

what else could I say? "no I want the server NOW" no of course not, You said "communicate all information personally to dm" but did you even send any signals, any news, any updates about anything? - no so that "argument" is invalid as well, You basically said "I won't give you this product you paid for so I'll just do it through dms" then didn't send me anything through dms

"Attention, The question!
https://ibb.co/dGC7M4F"

I used signals within the first week of buying the book, I didn't open the report then start using the signals
I had thought that you were going to meet your own deadline and make the discord server within 10 days so I wasn't going to open a report or ask you over and over

"How much of a hypocritical asshole do you have to be to start getting what you wanted (which was important to you) and keep asking for a full refund?
https://ibb.co/r2CPwf2" so in your opinion people can deliver their product that was promised over a month late, after ignoring their own deadline twice and only start giving what was promised just because a dd is made and everything is good? you pointing this out sounds like you ONLY started doing it because of this dd, so if I never made one then I'd probably never get what was promised

"But there wasn't a single normal argument"
I literally cannot be more clear, You said that there was a discord server included when buying the book AND there was not
I don't know how many times I need to say it, that is scamming/false advertising like what else do you want me to say?

I'm not angry [Image: pepeokay.png]

I could be a regular asshole in the e-books section who would return the money immediately and continue selling crap - if that was my only income.
But the issues here are completely different, you're literally lying in every post or not telling the reality and essence of things.

Stop scaring me with the fact that with every post stuff will take longer to consider this disput. Yes, I am losing money because of DWC, but what I care about more is that I am an honest seller and I actually help all my customers earn money, and my reputation is suffering because of this ridiculous dispute.
Even if the dispute lasts for a month, I don't care. If I wanted to close it, I would have satisfied a small child for 107$.

Let's move on.
Quote:what else could I say? "no, I want a server NOW" no, of course not. You said "forward all information to dm personally" but have you sent any alerts, any news, any updates about anything at all? - no, so this "argument" is also invalid, you basically said "I won't give you this product you paid for, so I'll just do it via dms" and then sent me nothing via dms

Apparently we have a language barrier, let me try to explain in different languages -.

THERE HAS BEEN NO CS:GO EVENTS IN 20 DAYS, THIS IS THE OFF-SEASON BEFORE CS2 WHERE LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS AND NO PRICE INCREASE. IT'S THE DOLDRUMS WHERE I CAN'T THINK OF ANY SIGNALS.

Greek :
ΔΕΝ ΈΧΕΙ ΓΊΝΕΙ ΚΑΝΈΝΑ CS:GO EVENT ΕΔΏ ΚΑΙ 20 ΗΜΈΡΕΣ, ΑΥΤΉ ΕΊΝΑΙ Η OFF-SEASON ΠΡΙΝ ΤΟ CS2 ΌΠΟΥ ΚΥΡΙΟΛΕΚΤΙΚΆ ΔΕΝ ΣΥΜΒΑΊΝΕΙ ΤΊΠΟΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΥΠΆΡΧΟΥΝ ΑΥΞΉΣΕΙΣ ΤΙΜΏΝ. ΕΊΝΑΙ Η ΠΕΡΊΟΔΟΣ ΤΗΣ ΝΗΝΕΜΊΑΣ ΌΠΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΏ ΝΑ ΣΚΕΦΤΏ ΚΑΝΈΝΑ ΣΉΜΑ.

Spanish:
20 DÍAS SIN EVENTOS EN CS:GO, ESTA ES LA TEMPORADA BAJA ANTES DE CS2 CUANDO LITERALMENTE NO PASA NADA Y LOS PRECIOS NO SUBEN. ES UN PERIODO TRANQUILO EN EL QUE NO SE ME OCURRE NINGUNA SEÑAL.

Italy:
20 GIORNI DI ASSENZA DI EVENTI IN CS:GO, QUESTA È LA BASSA STAGIONE PRIMA DI CS2 QUANDO NON SUCCEDE LETTERALMENTE NULLA E I PREZZI NON SALGONO. È UN PERIODO TRANQUILLO IN CUI NON RIESCO A PENSARE A NESSUN SEGNALE.

Poland:
20 DNI BEZ WYDARZEŃ W CS:GO, TO OKRES POZA SEZONEM PRZED CS2, KIEDY DOSŁOWNIE NIC SIĘ NIE DZIEJE, A CENY NIE IDĄ W GÓRĘ. TO SPOKOJNY OKRES, W KTÓRYM NIE MOGĘ WYMYŚLIĆ ŻADNYCH SYGNAŁÓW.

China:
在《CS:GO》中有 20 天没有任何活动,这是《CS2》之前的淡季,在这个时候什么都不会发生,价格也不会上涨。这是一个安静的时期,我想不出任何信号。

Hopefully at least 1 language will make sense to you.
Please note that I have never in my thread or personal conversation promised you that I would be able to do this every day. It's simply impossible, but you don't care, I've already realized that
Quote:I used signals within the first week of buying the book, I didn't open the report then start using the signals

Oh, my God, are you serious?
I dread to imagine your face when you wrote that. [Image: who.png] [Image: who.png] [Image: who.png]

https://ibb.co/9v8TfJ5

[Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png] [Image: kek.png]

- Buy invest signals Which are for the rest of the year
- Open a dispute and say you haven't received any signals in 20 days
- Get $ refund ebooks
- Get a couple months growth and earn 100-150% profit margins (items from portfolio)
?????
?????
-profit
Quote:I don't know how many times I need to say it, that is scamming/false advertising like what else do you want me to say?

The only one lying here is you

For 3 pages I've offered a bunch of solutions to the problem and explained/satisfied all your desires, but you didn't even think of solving the problem. If you wanted to solve it, we would have talked in DM for literally 15 minutes and everyone would have been happy, but you continue this ridiculous argument.
Judging by the amount of DD you have regarding e-books, you just picked a good way to make money for yourself

Hopefully our DD will set a precedent where people will finally realize that not everyone is the asshole you argued with and there is actually quality service out there
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Hey
@Liars @Darkness
Any updates?

It's just that this dude is even now getting full service and in return I get a humiliating DWC
lunacy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars @Darknessthis can be closed now, as he's made the server, invited buyers and started posting new, signals, etc
we worked it out in dms privately
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I confirm. We have resolved all our differences in DM.
Please close DD @Liars @Darkness @Ping