Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report again @EasyRevolut

by Elchapoo10 - 06 September, 2023 - 11:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 September, 2023 - 07:12 AM)EasyRevolut Wrote: Show More
(09 September, 2023 - 07:38 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@EasyRevolut Something is not adding up here. You showed the wallet only stops at payment from August. Where is the September payments on your thread there is people who bought this month. Provide evidence and explanation for this. Do so within 12 hours.

The purpose of this thread is just to fuck my sales, I never sold anything to this guy and I don't even offer the service he claims I sold him. The video I sent you shows the only wallet I use for ltc transactions
I have sent you my transactions of this month check pm

I would like a video of you showing the transactions for this month that adds up with the vouches you have got. Do so within 12 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Elchapoo10) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
@EasyRevolut Something is not adding up here. You showed the wallet only stops at payment from August. Where is the September payments on your thread there is people who bought this month. Provide evidence and explanation for this. Do so within 12 hours.

The purpose of this thread is just to fuck my sales, I never sold anything to this guy and I don't even offer the service he claims I sold him. The video I sent you shows the only wallet I use for ltc transactions

Lol all the proof I’ve shown and you say I want to fuck your sales, you fucking idiot you fuck your own sales when you scan for $120 you broke bitch.
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 September, 2023 - 09:10 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

I would like a video of you showing the transactions for this month that adds up with the vouches you have got. Do so within 12 hours.

Update?
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 September, 2023 - 09:10 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

How come he still isn’t banned?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024