Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

T3z scammed me for 10 LTC

by EINF369 - 14 September, 2023 - 06:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 04:27 PM by T3z. Edited 4 times in total.)
im able to provide the full chat history recording
i didnt delete chat under malicious intent, i did it because you refused to delete your cfgs and i didnt want to give you an excuse for berating me

you didnt pay me for ebay kl results, you paid for germany combo, i didnt make any claim whatsoever about the results you should expect, all i did was send you samples, multiple times, despite you refusing and ultimately failing to test them properly
what you got from the lists is what you should have expected if you did test the samples properly, i provided enough proof to show your ignorance and fault with your own admission on the matter, not gonna go over the same thing with you again, go read the above response until you can understand your fault
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
i paid for germnay combo and i told you my target before purchase and i asked for unraped data.
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
all is apparent from the response i wrote above, stop repeating yourself, its not gonna make your claim any less worthless if you keep repeating the same thing, have dignity and understand your fault or wait for someone wiser to come to a verdict

@Liars @Darkness
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
not speaking with you anymore waiting for admin response, if there was an truthfulness in you , you wasn't taking screenshots before deal and afterwards deleting chat history.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 05:13 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
i always take recording of chat with first time buyers, proved to be a good practice over years of doing business with all kinds of people, and you essentially forced me to clear chat since you refused to delete your cfgs after i respectfully asked you to in secret chat multiple times

and you know what, i wont refund you for t-onlines anymore since you keep coming at me with more empty accusations and beratings, you should have tested the samples properly as any normal buyer would before buying anything, specially in bulk, im not obliged to give you a refund for them as you admittedly didnt try them from the multiple samples i sent before you bought and thats your own fault, i wanted to refund them as i felt sympathetic towards your lack of experience, as i know everyone can make such mistakes, but since you want to keep up with your incriminatory attitude, i find it hard to have sympathy for you anymore, at this point i dont think you deserve anything more than what you paid for and received, i can only hope that you have gained some experience from this incident and wont leave another seller victim of your own ignorance
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Provide the list as well as any other evidence via dm to me.

@EINF369 @T3z
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
as i said he deleted chat history  @Ping
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service