Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

sale of accounts, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Chile

by Dmitriy9430 - 15 December, 2023 - 04:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (liukanguwu) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2023 - 02:05 AM by liukanguwu. Edited 5 times in total. Edit Reason: he contacted me and replace my account. Edit 2: the account did not work and he ignored all my messages again )
I bought a mercado pago account about 3 days ago the account he sent me didn't work, I tried to talk to him to solve the problem and he responded every several hours, without giving a solution to the problem.

I have been waiting more than 48 hours for a solution but he doesn't even answer the messages.

Edit: he give me another account but it was not working and then he ignores all my messages again :p and he refuses to give a refund

Edit 2: after some hours finally he responded with a new account that works
This post is by a banned member (suspendosxxl) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2023 - 09:03 AM by suspendosxxl. Edited 3 times in total.)
I bought a mercado pago account, heavy contact with the seller in this order. I got 2 accounts - asked for 2 face id, got the second one, virtual card does not work 0 help and response, when I asked for a refund I got another account, same situation no card works, no response from the seller again for several hours. All the time sold off, writes back "one moment" which takes several hours and which adds nothing to the whole matter. Practically 24 hours pass and I still have not received any help with an account that cannot be used. I bought a package for 55$ with whatsapp number that I got and note I will not surprise anyone - it also did not work the first time it pops up the message "is not a valid number for the phone for the country: argentina" and that was the only number for the first account, after that forget it man, when I asked for whatsap number it was supposed to get and I did not get it. In summary - I got 4 accounts, which are unnecessary because with the first two face id - the next two no ability to generate a virtual card + no promised whatsapp number.

I'm waiting another 2-3 hours and will write on deal dispute, because it can't be like this.

Edit: And, of course, other accounts I got when asking for a refund by giving the address USDT BEP20, this in return I got a new account at express speed because in just 5 minutes of sending the message, and when a person needs what he buys it takes several hours and 0 response - only information "on my account works".

Edit2: I already wait 48h +
Edit3: I continue to wait for information has already passed 72h+
Edit4: I offered 2x belo instead of mercado + adventures with Dmytri and got 1x, I gave mercado as he asked and on my inquiries, he wrote Hello - how are you
This post is by a banned member (Dmitriy9430) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (r3zko) - Unhide
r3zko  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
bad seller, i bought belo account but got first an account which was another person inside the account and stole all my funds inside the account, he replaced me with another account and did not replace my funds, and i couldnt get a vcc and his only reply was: "Hello bro" in 3 days, i will give him another day and then i will open a dispute on this thread
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2023 - 03:11 AM by suspendosxxl. Edited 1 time in total.)
I am still waiting for a working account already probably today is the 5th day.
Edit1: 0 response, only information "yes bro send other account new" and that's the end, it's been 7 hours and no further information
Threads
1 Year of service
everything went successfully final, I recommend now has more time and works quickly, this is what I expected from the beginning, recommend again