Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Mia - DigiProxy.cc

by T3z - 21 December, 2023 - 11:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
i know what you are trying to do, calling me names and talking like you own the admins, im not falling for it, just want to bump the facts of the matter every time i see you falling for you own bs, don't really mean to reply to you honestly, report is against @Mia, he should be the one replying here if he cares about his service, but we already know thats not the case
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 December, 2023 - 07:38 AM by T3z.)

its hilarious seeing you edit your posts 10 times everyday to make some bs narrative up to save your ass from refunding 43 bucks DancingClown

your service is broken even without usage 2 where down from start, your support told me to fuck off when i mentioned the proxies are down, Mia agreed to refund and said its coming in 20 mins, then deleted chat without notice cause "YoU AlReaDy hAve ThE ChAT RecOrDed" which is not an excuse for your aggressive and shady behavior, you came here (not even Mia himself, which is whom this report is directed to btw) and responded with that chatgpt generated crap thinking im too dumb to understand english so i wont say anything after, you called me names and verbally harassed me (way to show how you handle customer support btw) and now keep editing your posts in an attempt to change the narrative in your favor, you and your associates are pathetic asf and your services should be removed from this site

i didnt do any spamming with them and you dont have any solid evidence to prove i did, in any case your ips were broken way before you came up with this "BroKen TOS" and "AbUSe" bs

so thats why you asked for my address before deleting chat?, so you can come here and ridicule me for being poor? i hope this dd becomes a reference for anyone thinking of doing business with your or your associates

you have such low respect to dig through old dds and to find this?
https://cracked.io/Thread-T3z-scammed-me-for-10-LTC

which shows i paid the guy in full, more than the 70% admins decided i should pay? well let it be a reference as to why you should refund me too, since even a mistake by the buyer can be against the seller's case as seen by the dd you dug out
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@T3z Can you please explain your use case of the proxies that resulted in a complaint?
@MommysKid @Mia Can you please show me where's your ToS regarding refunds as there's nothing mentioned on the ToS section of your website. As quoting from @MommysKid directly: "you are not entitled to a refund due to breaking our ToS"
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 December, 2023 - 05:33 AM by T3z. Edited 3 times in total.)
(24 December, 2023 - 03:06 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@T3z Can you please explain your use case of the proxies that resulted in a complaint?
@MommysKid @Mia Can you please show me where's your ToS regarding refunds as there's nothing mentioned on the ToS section of your website. As quoting from @MommysKid directly: "you are not entitled to a refund due to breaking our ToS"

only used them to parse links from a list of domains (link spider) idk if they even legit received an abuse report let alone how, my usage normally doesnt raise any flags and havent yet with any other provider, in this case their ips were having problems way before he thought of deleting chat and making up this abuse and tos strategy, from my understanding they are reselling from some other provider and thats why they refrained to provide support when i contacted them for the 2 France proxies not working, their support strategy seems to be "fuck them over or refund them if you cant", they clearly think they can fuck me over since they initially asked for my address on discord to send the refund (https://ibb.co/vP4q6ZR) then deleted the chat and leaked my address here calling me names and verbally harassing me

also as you mentioned yourself, there is no mention of a "ToS" anywhere on their site, i have a recording and screenshot of their website and server, this is from their #rules channel on their discord server:
https://ibb.co/T2bJPFD

no mention of any refund or usage policy, just general discord rules

this is from their #static_proxies_info channel:
https://ibb.co/fvnHW4r

they apparently have a refund policy, which they arent lawful to and ignored it when handling my case, i contacted them on 19 dec the day i bought and had problems with the France ips, support even said they tried the ips on multiple "checkers" and "tools" (https://ibb.co/Gcr0F9f), keep that in mind now read what this guy wrote on this dd on his first response:

"Firstly, we would like to clarify that our proxies are designed and intended for legitimate use only.
We have strict policies in place to ensure that our services are not misused for any illegal activities, including cracking or account theft, which can be seen in your attached image with a tool named “Openbullet”.
Our Terms of Service clearly outline the acceptable use of our proxies, and we reserve the right to take action, including closing or deleting accounts, for any violation of these terms."

he tries to incriminate me and justify banning my account because i used Openbullet? while his support clearly said he used the proxies for checkers himself? how do we know the reports he is talking about isnt caused by their own actions? then he goes on and talks about illegal usage policy which is not stated on their website nor on their discord

for the record i found them by googling, i only used their discord platform for support, i checked their website thoroughly when i was researching on their proxies and found no mention of a usage policy nor refund policy on their website so i bought without such concern

at this point i dont want anything to do with these people and i hope admins can take appropriate actions to not let this service and their shady owners run rampant and attempt to scam others, many will look at these guys profiles with all the jingles and awards and think they would be safe and when they find themselves in my situation they might think they have no chance at having justice so it is crucial that mods and admins take measures to not let such shady business practices become the norm

this is my address if admins decide that i should get a refund:
ltc1qjm62meussde2g4cxm2ngnpu2daq7u5u4uny6d7
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2023 - 06:27 AM by T3z. Edited 2 times in total.)
key points here again:

- proxies were broken from start, before any usage was done

- you dont mention any usage policy / illegal usage policy / refund policy on your site

- i didnt use them for spamming as i said earlier, krolie criminalized me for using them for "illegal activities" (openbullet) despite your support clearly mentioning he tested the proxies for "illegal" usage such as "checkers" and "tools" (https://ibb.co/Gcr0F9f)

- your support ignored your own refund policy that you have hidden in your info channel (https://ibb.co/fvnHW4r), (not even a channel with a distinct name like any normal business has: "ToS", " Terms Of Service", "Usage Policy", " Terms"..., non of that, the channel name you pick to mention refund policy in is "#static-proxies-info" )

- you initially asked me for my address to refund, deleted chat, and leaked my address here and ridiculed me for being "poor" and verbally harassed me multiple times (https://ibb.co/vP4q6ZR)

i ask Darkness to take these points into consideration while making a decision on this dd, in my opinion he should just refund me, its 43$, he obviously didnt handle my case well from start, humiliated me and ignored their own ToS from start, they have a crooked site that doesnt have any info regarding their "usage policy" they keep using as a counter point regardless of that i didnt use these ips for spamming and even then there is no mention of "spamming" being regarded as "abusive usage" anywhere in their site nor their discord server, in the end he asked for my address to refund, deleted chat and leaked it here for laugh, should tell you all you need to know about these people and their shady business

"and we only received an abuse complaint from provider themselves once before. You are the second person who abused proxies so much that we have been contacted regarding it by the provider themselves."

thank you for clarifying that your proxies are resold and you dont have control over them as i suggested earlier, you dont even run / lease your own subnets and probably resell these ips multiple times to multiple buyers, your ips were down from delivery date, someone you resold to probably burned them and you dont even have the tools to monitor such occurrences unless the buyers themselves come up and mention it, the burned ips stay in the pool and ended up in my delivery mail, why else would a newly issues proxy be down from the start?, i have never seen that happen with any other provider, after i complained and your support told me "he cant help me further" and i opened a report, after you asked for my address to refund then deleted chat, after your representative, not even you, responded to this dd with baseless criminalization and later harassments and humiliations, only then you came up with this "abuse" strategy, which you dont even have a ToS written on your site nor your discord about it to refer to, you should have refunded me when you asked for my address a week ago instead of this shady and not well thought out strategy you are taking, it only shines a light on your crooked business and inexperienced and aggressive support / representative and your ignorance towards your own business, you didnt even reply here for the most of the dd, i guess i should thank you for that since your representative shown and said too much that could be used against you and your business
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Mia Please refund OP within 24hrs. Since there's no mention of ToS regarding abusive usage anywhere on within your site or sales thread, you will have to refund OP. As it's totally wrong to ban a user right away without informing him about your terms. You have to update your thread or the ToS section on your website to include information regarding such usage cases. If there was a point, text, what use cases is allowed/banned or anything similar within your channels of advertisement(website, thread, discord channel etc.) the decision outcome would've been different.
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed.
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU