Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM: https://eaglestore.bz/ / EagleStore - Scam-Story & Forensic Analysis - kiss you

by zotix123 - 03 January, 2024 - 09:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 January, 2024 - 07:49 PM)zotix123 Wrote: Show More
Hey both,

First of all: Thanks to all of you who were involved in the loop, I will not tag all of you; but the people know who I mean.
Even if it sounds strange - this is fairness, humanity and good behavior. We all have bad days, stressful personal situations.

But inside we are all the same - we work hard for our money, to do what we do with the money. Put a lot of effort into it.
Make deals (even if it's "a few hundred" dollars, might not sound like much to big sellers or other prefessions), but in the end money is the commodity we use, even if it's a piece of paper or part of a blockchain in this case.

----
Long story, too pathetic, but thanks again to everyone who helped me clarify this.
Eagle, you are a serious seller who knows what he is doing and I am pretty sure you will continue to do good business.
In the end, a little more transparency and customer relationship would be helpful; investing time in explaining things up front,
However, and I want to end this on a positive note: You are still a good person, working hard and I think and hope that this case does not continue with others.

-----
@Darkness : Thank you for bringing light into the darkness, now I see faith.
@fl0xy : I will send you my LTC Id via DM on c.io ; After receiving the money I will close this thread - and you can decide whether to delete it or not, tell me privately that I prefer to delete it - don't want you to get in a shady light.

So if the thread is not there anymore and the admins have nothing against it - I will delete it.

Thank you very much, and those who browse the thread, I see a name: Thanks to you too!
Much appreciated.

Best regards,
Zx

Edit: For me: The Story is over now, Headache is over, will not further investigate, publish or do anything.

Edit: Just for Clarification @Darkness:
Are we talking about the full Package (Binance + WISE) or only WISE?
because they are not equal in pricing. Just to avoid any mistakes.

Thanks!

Send LTC address in thread to be sure that's your address
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]
This post is by a banned member (zotix123) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 January, 2024 - 08:37 PM)zotix123 Wrote: Show More
Why are you trying to trigger me again?
First of all: There is an option called: DM.
And as you know, more than 1 person can be added, ok?

I will not publish any payment address in public.

But ok: You are still a piece of chocolate cake I ate today (so sweet) that I decided NOT to delete the thread. (Thanks for the cake recommendation today @ZahidJamal - he is 0 involved in this dispute, but inspired me with the cake).

Even if I try to end this story peacefully, you overdeveloped genies destroy it.
But okay, I'll start a fundraiser for you and @Sigma:

I swear I will donate whatever I can, but when I recover financially because of your scam, my first thing is to help you and @Sigma get back on track: Do something for your education, help you treat people right, ok? ;)
Now I guess. Wait for @Darkness confirmation, and then we close the thread.

And we can archive it. I will not delete it.
Most important lesson for me was to understand that people = model

kiss
zx
Well done, blood pressure is rising again.

I am not trying to triger any1, it's just for my & your safety
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@fl0xy Refund OP for the wise account, as it's not even considered verified as the initial deposit wasn't made on the account.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeGang

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@zotix123 please send LTC address I will send 100$ refund for Wise Account
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads