Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report against _MINDHUNTER_

by JackSparrowz - 11 January, 2024 - 04:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (_MINDHUNTER_) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 January, 2024 - 03:04 PM by _MINDHUNTER_.)
(12 January, 2024 - 02:59 PM)Her Wrote: Show More
(12 January, 2024 - 02:53 PM)JackSparrowz Wrote: Show More
(12 January, 2024 - 02:28 PM)vesture Wrote: Show More
you do realise if they edit text in tg it shows "edited" next to time right? which is not there in the screenshots [Image: PepeBlush.png]
 You do realize it can be avoided right?

i dont think it can bro

He's talking shit and I am pretty sure he's making fake proofs look those images they literally faded and all text looks edited.

@Liars @Darkness this guy is literally posting Annoying comments on my sales threads.
JOIN : https://t.me/leak_z0ne FOR LEAKS

[Image: pOCecgQ.gif]
EXP : 05-06-24

MID SIGNATURE AVAILABLE FOR SALE BOOST YOUR SALES NOW

[Image: mindhunter-4.gif]

#1 Linkedin And Coursera Premium Upgrading Service On Cracked At Reasonable Price Upgrade Your Account Now.

Contact Below :

Telegram : https://t.me/Im_Y0urs
Discord = mindhunter8058
This post is by a banned member (JackSparrowz) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 January, 2024 - 03:04 PM)_MINDHUNTER_ Wrote: Show More

i dont think it can bro

He's talking shit and I am pretty sure he's making fake proofs look those images they literally faded and all text looks edited.

@Liars @Darkness this guy is literally posting Annoying comments on my sales threads.
 Give me one picture "Looks faded" It's litteraly screenshot, how can it possibly looks faded are you high?
If you like my content leave a Like and rep  DancingClown 
- Selling my signature space, buy it for my poor broken ass, crypto only   
This post is by a banned member (Rubickz) - Unhide
Rubickz  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(12 January, 2024 - 03:02 PM)JackSparrowz Wrote: Show More

i dont think it can bro
 Modified versions of Telegram can avoid this.
There's no other possibility of me COPY an address, HAVING IT ON CLIPBOARD and afterwards changes.
I didn't talked to anyone else on that day, especially about crypto, copied the address, told him it's wrong, and then out of the sudden it changes.

Not my place to talk but i think its possible you copy something and paste something else without even realising it. There's a malware (i forgot its name) which changes the crypto address when you copy and then paste it. Try to copy-paste an address now. You still might have the malware. I am not saying this Happened but there's a possibility it could have.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 January, 2024 - 07:33 PM by _MINDHUNTER_. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 January, 2024 - 06:45 PM)Rubickz Wrote: Show More
i dont think it can bro
There's no other possibility of me COPY an address, HAVING IT ON CLIPBOARD and afterwards changes.
I didn't talked to anyone else on that day, especially about crypto, copied the address, told him it's wrong, and then out of the sudden it changes.

Not my place to talk but i think its possible you copy something and paste something else without even realising it. There's a malware (i forgot its name) which changes the crypto address when you copy and then paste it. Try to copy-paste an address now. You still might have the malware. I am not saying this Happened but there's a possibility it could have.

Lol
bro he literally put the wrong address and I don't think he even sent on wrong address as well those images also fake.

Now he's messaging me on tg and saying why you making it worse gimme my product lol this skid is a cry baby now before he was threatening me that he's going to open a scam report lol.

@Liars @Darkness

#1 Linkedin And Coursera Premium Upgrading Service On Cracked At Reasonable Price Upgrade Your Account Now.

Contact Below :

Discord = mindhunter8058
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 January, 2024 - 08:51 PM by JackSparrowz.)
(12 January, 2024 - 07:32 PM)_MINDHUNTER_ Wrote: Show More

Lol
bro he literally put the wrong address and I don't think he even sent on wrong address as well those images also fake.

Now he's messaging me on tg and saying why you making it worse gimme my product lol this skid is a cry baby now before he was threatening me that he's going to open a scam report lol.

@Liars @Darkness
1. None of the screenshots are fake.
Stop spreading your lie seeds.
2. I didn't said "give me products"

I think that the guy that is obviously lying here is you, since you're trying to tell how everything I do is a lie (and doing is pretty bad tbh) 
While YOU gave wrong address you dumbfuck

i dont think it can bro

just tried, didn't changed anything on paste, tried both on USDT and BTC address.

@Liars @Darkness
This guy is spreading lies about my proofs.
I very much dislike his attitude, none of my pictures are fakes, and you can clearly understand he lies on purpose to make me look like a liar when he said 
"I don't think he even sent"
this is his biggest mistake since transfer Id can not be faked, you can clearly see I sent the money if you check the txid.
at first I thought about giving up on the money, but watching him trying to destroy my name while saying once after once i'm lying, made me angry.
He modified his mistaken address after I sent the money and keep saying how my pictures are fake and my saying are fakes.
A man who does it is obviously guilty.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@JackSparrowz You've clearly sent it to the wrong address. If @_MINDHUNTER_ were to edit his msg in which he sent the address, telegram would've labeled it as "edited". Also it's possible that you might have crypto clipper. Please make sure that your PC is clean.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 January, 2024 - 09:10 AM by _MINDHUNTER_. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Darkness he pretty well know that he sent on wrong address and he was consecutively telling me that it's my mistake lol .

@Darkness I don't know but I can say those can be fake proofs as well so I'll talk with customer agent and I'll let you know.

@Darkness most important this guy is posting Annoying comments on my sales threads which can effect my sales.

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x4a05a76cca04a98...eb1bf41694

@Liars @Darkness Why I have dwc on my profile? Fappa

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mxxrn64

See this image I found on his profile of other forum that's why I was saying that he can make proofs.

Contact Below :

Discord = mindhunter8058
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 January, 2024 - 12:51 PM by JackSparrowz.)
(13 January, 2024 - 02:17 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@JackSparrowz You've clearly sent it to the wrong address. If @_MINDHUNTER_ were to edit his msg in which he sent the address, telegram would've labeled it as "edited". Also it's possible that you might have crypto clipper. Please make sure that your PC is clean.

1. Please tell MindHunter to stop calling my proofs fake, I never edited not even a single photo I'm sick of hearing it.
2. Tell me how to check if my PC is infected with some sort of stuff, I'd try it all.

I'm seriously not trying to scam, although he weirdly impulsively repeat it once an hour thinking it will change anything.
And although he says "He clearly knows he sent to the wrong address" is because he changed it. I saw the URL it was completly different lengths, It makes no sense.
At this point, let him throw 80$ to the garbage, and not give it to me, because this annoying bastard is just trying to lie his way out of it.

Update:
I Close this thread.
It was Indeed malicious attack, It was hard to detect since It was only in Chrome and I mostly use Opera GX, 
I sat and recorded it like 5 times to verify, because once again, I'm not trying to lie or disturb, I am just saying with honest what my eyes saw.
The impulsiveness in creating this thread was mainly because how disgusting the other side replied to the situation, so although I admit, he is not guilty, I'd definelty never put in touch with that person.

As for you Mr.Hunter, because I am sure you'll read this as well, coming energized to deny everything I'd write,
I never lied a single time, a 3rd party indeed changed it to a situation where none sides are wrong, but although I know I'm impulsive, you was much worse, especially when you're the seller side and not the side that just lost money to garbage, your actions was not on spot, I know I have put some fuel to the case, but that was each time after your own ignition.