Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute regarding refund by Evil Refunds (lighttboy)

by n00b002 - 02 May, 2024 - 10:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@n00b002 Please reupload the image proof you've sent as the link is invalid. If there's any info that you want to censor out for privacy, you can PM me & @Liars with that proof.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (n00b002) - Unhide
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
(13 May, 2024 - 10:55 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@n00b002 Please reupload the image proof you've sent as the link is invalid. If there's any info that you want to censor out for privacy, you can PM me & @Liars with that proof.

Sent you our conversation screenshot from yesterday, after you make decision in my favor. Please take a look how he playing. First he selling PR for 800$, then he is ready to provide it to me if I close dispute, after he said that was deleted all info about my order. Pure manipulation of the situation.

No respect, no help.

He finding out 10 months old Reddit topics, and shows it to you, he find out messages about OFM regarding .co.uk domain, and shows it. How does this change the situation? Why you changed your mind?
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I’ve explained multiple times that your account was closed due to Amazon's actions, not because of me or the method used.

I provided numerous examples of various people experiencing account closures by Amazon.

While the dispute was open, I offered to assist you with the chargeback and any other needs, but you refused my help.

Now that the dispute is closed, you are requesting my help, but as I mentioned, all information related to your order has been deleted.
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 May, 2024 - 08:13 PM by n00b002. Edited 2 times in total.)
(13 May, 2024 - 12:40 PM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More
I’ve explained multiple times that your account was closed due to Amazon's actions, not because of me or the method used.

I provided numerous examples of various people experiencing account closures by Amazon.

While the dispute was open, I offered to assist you with the chargeback and any other needs, but you refused my help.

Now that the dispute is closed, you are requesting my help, but as I mentioned, all information related to your order has been deleted.

Solved

Amazon aacount was unbanned.
n00b002  
Registered
Threads
(13 May, 2024 - 01:32 PM)n00b002 Wrote: Show More
(13 May, 2024 - 12:40 PM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More

Don't acting like that, and don't disrespect your customers. I have provided all screenshots of our conversation to Admins, and they can see that you offered to assist me only yesterday, when administrator @Darkness make decision to my favor. This dispute was opened about 10 days, and you never offered me any assists during all this time, only yesterday. 

Thank you for this post, now administrators will see your real face and your game.

P.S. You can't prove that account was closed not because of you, and it's not your bad, it's just your imagination and your 10 months old screenshots from Reddit about .co.uk domain. You just compromised the facts to get away with it.

Solved

Solved
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.