Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @iNegan

by 7SooN - 02 May, 2024 - 01:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (7SooN) - Unhide
7SooN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I wasted too much time proving you wrong but whatever @Liars please check message logs and give verdict ^^
This post is by a banned member (iNegan) - Unhide
iNegan  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 May, 2024 - 06:37 PM)7SooN Wrote: Show More
I wasted too much time proving you wrong but whatever @Liars please check message logs and give verdict ^^

You didn't provide a single proof that i'm wrong it's opposite in our chat you admit twice, first that card works second that you claiming that you got one code is wrong and it's more than one.

So yeah...
[Image: Topic.gif]
7SooN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars
7SooN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars
7SooN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars
7SooN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@iNegan Provide him with a refund of the amount deducting the costs of 1 card. In the future, if you are not going to be online for whatever reason, once you are back online you should offer a customer a refund to avoid complicated situations. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (iNegan) - Unhide
iNegan  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 May, 2024 - 07:58 PM by iNegan.)
(18 May, 2024 - 03:24 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@iNegan Provide him with a refund of the amount deducting the costs of 1 card. In the future, if you are not going to be online for whatever reason, once you are back online you should offer a customer a refund to avoid complicated situations. Do so within 24 hours.

Thanks for your time but.
"once you are back online you should offer a customer a refund"
Actully i have did! you might didn't notice that i did.

[Image: cFeYHd8.png]

As you can see here in this screenshot once i was online back i offer a refund for the first card regardless it was working and it was his fault but i was OFFLINE. so i did what you saying

But he requested second one which i covered the cost and didn't work due he has card have 10$ balance but he trying to buy a product that cost 11~15$ which clearly won't work.

So i believe you might need to review this case again cause i really did what you saying.

Thank you.

(18 May, 2024 - 07:55 PM)iNegan Wrote: Show More
(18 May, 2024 - 03:24 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Thanks for your time but.
"once you are back online you should offer a customer a refund"
Actully i have did! you might didn't notice that i did.

[Image: cFeYHd8.png]

As you can see here in this screenshot once i was online back i offer a refund for the first card regardless it was working and it was his fault but i was OFFLINE. so i did what you saying

But he requested second one which i covered the cost and didn't work due he has card have 10$ balance but he trying to buy a product that cost 11~15$ which clearly won't work.

So i believe you might need to review this case again cause i really did what you saying.

Thank you.

I'm okay to refund after deduct cost of 2 cards since i see that fair. he was trying to buy something that more that card has and it was his fault he didn't know that.
as the our chat logs provide that
If he just go bought something cost 10$ or 9$ or whatever it was working like charm and all this was not going to happen.
[Image: Topic.gif]