Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@malachai removed rewards

by Drainer - 04 May, 2024 - 08:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Malachai as per the web archives, he had the award. You revoked it after he got banned and sold to Realpsycho as he confirmed here. Since your award no longer has available slots. you have to pay him.

Your argument about given for free is also invalid, once an award is gifted, it cant be retracted, so if you claim you did that, you are breaking the forum rules. You are aware about gifts not going back in Lucas situation where you wanted to retract his ug after gifting it to him.

Now to confirm refund amount, @Drainer needs to provide transaction id because without it, we cant determine the refund amount.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 May, 2024 - 08:42 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@Malachai as per the web archives, he had the award. You revoked it after he got banned and sold to Realpsycho as he confirmed here. Since your award no longer has available slots. you have to pay him.

Your argument about given for free is also invalid, once an award is gifted, it cant be retracted, so if you claim you did that, you are breaking the forum rules. You are aware about gifts not going back in Lucas situation where you wanted to retract his ug after gifting it to him.

Now to confirm refund amount, @Drainer needs to provide transaction id because without it, we cant determine the refund amount.

i gave my awards to many people what if i only added him for once ? and its back in 2022 he got no ss no txid and you want me to refund him ?
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(10 May, 2024 - 08:45 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
(10 May, 2024 - 08:42 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

i gave my awards to many people what if i only added him for once ? and its back in 2022 he got no ss no txid and you want me to refund him ?

Then you have been violating the rules by giving it to several people and revoking.

As i already said, refund will be due once he is able to prove the transaction. Please read before you write.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 May, 2024 - 09:02 AM by Malachai. Edited 1 time in total.)
as you say ! ( I must have not knew the rule as it was back in 2022 i really would apologize if i violated any rules @KSZ )
This post is by a banned member (Drainer) - Unhide
Drainer  
Refund God
Threads
2 Years of service
@KSZ i would need extact date when awards ware added to my account
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
and i need some real proof that the money was sent to me not some random txid like ss of his wallet or something idk
This post is by a banned member (Drainer) - Unhide
Drainer  
Refund God
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 May, 2024 - 01:58 PM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
and i need some real proof that the money was sent to me not some random txid like ss of his wallet or something idk

Get your old wallet and you will be able to see them and confirm
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 May, 2024 - 02:23 PM)Drainer Wrote: Show More
(10 May, 2024 - 01:58 PM)Malachai Wrote: Show More

Get your old wallet and you will be able to see them and confirm

You can do the same buddy !