Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report agains PhantomHQ

by arc21 - 09 May, 2024 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (PhantomHQ) - Unhide
PhantomHQ  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I never gave guarantee 1 week for recaptcha bypass for any of my customers, because it has high chance of getting patched, you received the fix for your dead config 2 times, 1. Bypass, 2. Solver added also updated login request headers, url, payload and other things, so please stop saying that i didnt do anything, i did everything i could, config is still in working state, bypass didnt last long but that was predictable as its common that they die quickly, also because of that im still feeling bad for you even after all this trashtalk, one thing i can offer is to fix your other config so you can use that as well, keep in mind i dont have to do this, im just trying to help you out even more, but please stop trying to act like victim here and try to understand that its not my fault they patch bypass.
Old discord got termed again, new discord: phantom.1337
[Image: phantom-sig.gif]
Old discord got termed again, new discord: phantom.1337
This post is by a banned member (arc21) - Unhide
arc21  
Registered
Threads
(11 May, 2024 - 11:12 PM)arc21 Wrote: Show More
i am not doing trash talking you just keep writing same things i already showed that i am victim who would like to be pay for config don't even last one week not to forget to mention i come to because you fix the config as it's in the deal if you can fix my config without not needing to use solver i have no problem with you keeping money you are talking about that you are so professional and you don't have any unhappy client what i am in that case? a fool that going to pay a config didn't worked couple days? DUDE I COME FOR FIX why you don't want to understand the logic in that?

@Liars what is your decision
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@arc21 He will not have to refund you. Since, you got the config in working state with the solver. Also, he cannot control if you abuse the website APIs which gets it removed. You did agree to his TOS. I will not make him a refund. Closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024