Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against CryptexSignals | 0.115BTC ~ $820

by Chipucu - 02 January, 2020 - 01:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(07 January, 2020 - 11:28 PM)CryptexSignals Wrote: Show More
@KSZ If you are looking for an answer you will find it in my previous messages, I won't answer for the same question for third time

you will answer or you will be banned if you dont answer in 24 hrs
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (suspctt) - Unhide
suspctt  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
You described and presented all this to manipulate people who see this thread and I guess you succeeded, I'm impressed. However, if you want to present the real version, show all screenshots of our conversation so that people can know the truth. I may be wrong, but I think you have been bought out by AltSignals only to destroy our image and promote their group at our expense. Of course, immediately after making the payment, we gave you access to groups that you bought from us. By buying from us, you automatically agreed to the terms of use, which you can see on our store's website. After sending us bitcoins, we gave everything you bought, access to the Premium group on Binance and BitMEX platforms, but because you don't knew how to invest in cryptocurrencies, you treated us as fraudsters and it was only your fault because you did not follow our instructions regarding the price purchase and sale prices. Now you are trying to make us a scammers and since we don't like AltSignals, you used it together against us. As for the moment when I called myself a cheater, it was ironic, and I did it because according to the regulations I had such a right. I abstained long from this decision but I was not able to explain to him the whole problem because in almost every sentence he called us scammers. I do not hide that I got pissed because the owner of altsignals is doing everything to destroy my group. I would like to add that I encountered this buyer shortly after the owner of AltSignals wrote to me about deleting of my advertisement on cracked.to. To send someone who will spend 0.115 BTC on my group is not a challenge for him because he boasts that he has a total of 500 BTC and getting rid of competition would give him a lot. Of course, this is not confirmed info but I can guess im right, after recent conversations with the owner of AltSignals and the way the buyer describes AltSignals group positively by comparing my group to fraud and AltSignals to the people I copied. I attach photos and a video to this post as additional information in the case. Please prioritize this report and solve it asap because I have a lot of work to do with my group. Among other things, it was the reason why I answer so late.

https://imgur.com/a/gsY7CSX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiOENZhq2d4

I understand that faking our conversation is the only way for you to remove my group from the market but I did not expect you to play it in such a stupid way. First of all, I do not understand why you interfere in my video titled "AltSignals Scam" since this is no evidence in the case, it is only an accusation that created the conflict between me and AltSignals Admin. You just proved that you defend the AltSignals group at every turn, I wonder why hm. Best of all, you don't stop sending a screenshot in which I call myself ironically a scammer, after you wrote to me rude and didn't limit yourself to it. I had the right to throw you out of the group a long time ago for submitting a false report to us on cracked.to and for your way of speaking about my group. Secondly, I do not understand how you can be such a stupid person to send fake screenshots on which it seems I send a link with an invitation to the AltSignals VIP group and then write about me impersonating their group's admin. Your imaginary arguments don't make sense. According to your logic, without being their group's admin I could send you an invitation to their VIP group. In addition, I do not understand what evidence such screenshots are supposed to constitute, since it is not a challenge to fake them on Telegram. Just set up a multi account and write from it in my person. From what I see you have removed all our conversations so I can not present anything here, I think the main screenshots I've had the opportunity to present to you. You lied so much that you got lost and summarized who was the cheater in this case. In addition, from what I see you are trying to drive cracked.to administration to block me as soon as possible, on the pretext that I do not answer. I am busy with my businesses so I don't have time to write with a guest hired by AltSignals. I hope I have summarized this whole report. The continuation of this report makes no sense because the buyer himself confirmed that his report was false by denying himself. In addition, the final proof that I did not cheat him is the fact that in my group premium membership was bought by over 8 people and none of them ever entered us in this forum and the only person who did it is the buyer who oddly decided to buy premium with us, describing me with the same cheater and the altsignals group as an honest group, as he described himself - without knowing her before. I'm not going to chat with him because it is monotonous and otherwise people get discouraged by my group by people like this buyer, day by day. The more fake screen shots he will put into this application, the more I have to write. Please prioritize this report and resolve it as soon as possible. By the way, if you still do not know who the cheater is here ask the buyer to write like me, not a few points that themselves indicate that he made a mistake in making fake screenshots. Regards
AltSignals CEO Really Nice :) https://imgur.com/a/btdtBIQ
This post is by a banned member (Chipucu) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@CryptexSignals within 24 hrs provide proofs that all products were provided.

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

suspctt  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2020 - 05:00 PM by suspctt.)
I already sent them, please use them to solve the problem. It seems like you cooperate with person who reported me.

Is it so hard to read? @Chipucu ??

[Image: kcglKWn.png]

Still call me a liar, I can see that admin is your friend so you won this report. Congratulations, you managed to destroy my reputation.

maybe it's time for you to finally ask the buyer if he has evidence that I didn't provide him with what he bought? I am waiting patiently so far, you expect all answers from me while you leave the buyer who has made a false report alone. I am busy with customer service, not him.
This post is by a banned member (Chipucu) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(10 January, 2020 - 04:43 PM)CryptexSignals Wrote: Show More
I already sent them, please use them to solve the problem. It seems like you cooperate with person who reported me.

Is it so hard to read? @Chipucu ??

[Image: kcglKWn.png]

Still call me a liar, I can see that admin is your friend so you won this report. Congratulations, you managed to destroy my reputation.

maybe it's time for you to finally ask the buyer if he has evidence that I didn't provide him with what he bought? I am waiting patiently so far, you expect all answers from me while you leave the buyer who has made a false report alone. I am busy with customer service, not him.

So since you are not cooperative and not providing proofs.
You have 24 hrs to refund him.

suspctt  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Okay, here are my proofs then. It seems like buyer crying in your DM just to get refund. I gave him everyone he bought but he just don't know how to use the signals. P.S. @KSZ can you transfer the case to another administrator because you are not suitable for it? I am able to cooperate with everyone but not with you, you are unprofessional and you probably stand behind the buyer only because you wrote with him individually and he described me in a bad way
https://imgur.com/F4QtZ3s
https://imgur.com/wBKrLLO