Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Multiple users cracked and leaked my tool. [More than $200 of damage]

by Basilisk - 17 March, 2020 - 03:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:21 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
on the ammount scammed u should have said "~0$ could be less"

You will pay for the whole damage you have done. I will talk to the other people myself.
telegram @blatt29 for ads
This post is by a banned member (Theodore) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:18 PM)tricks Wrote: Show More
I'd like to start off saying that I didn't leak your tool and all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that I tried to getting it cracked and that was a mistake although it wasn't my intention.
@clues asked me to crack this program "Logify" and here's the proof: https://gyazo.com/f76fef0af258c5f807cf17b24968a3e8
I had to zoom out (CTRL I) to fit the whole message in so that's why it's stretched.
Here's proof of @clues sending me the program: https://gyazo.com/bdd55213550540a93f07d8ddc933cd07
I don't know why I did what he wanted but I did so that's why I deserve punishment for my actions.
I've read the reply you gave to @Theodore and you said that it was his fault it got leaked which is true but all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that @Theodore shouldn't have sent the program to @clues which he deserves punishment (the same punishment as all of us) but as I've said, you should've added some sort of a lock (HWID, user:pass, etc)
I've coded you a HWID Lock and sent it to your discord DMs @big-SIDI because of the inconvenience.

Thanks for being this clear, and admitting everything you have done. As not many of you know, the next version of Logify will be fully server sided.
This post is by a banned member (tricks) - Unhide
tricks  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:26 PM)BIG SIDI Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:18 PM)tricks Wrote: Show More
I'd like to start off saying that I didn't leak your tool and all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that I tried to getting it cracked and that was a mistake although it wasn't my intention.
@clues asked me to crack this program "Logify" and here's the proof: https://gyazo.com/f76fef0af258c5f807cf17b24968a3e8
I had to zoom out (CTRL I) to fit the whole message in so that's why it's stretched.
Here's proof of @clues sending me the program: https://gyazo.com/bdd55213550540a93f07d8ddc933cd07
I don't know why I did what he wanted but I did so that's why I deserve punishment for my actions.
I've read the reply you gave to @Theodore and you said that it was his fault it got leaked which is true but all of this could've been avoided if you added a HWID Lock.
I know that @Theodore shouldn't have sent the program to @clues which he deserves punishment (the same punishment as all of us) but as I've said, you should've added some sort of a lock (HWID, user:pass, etc)
I've coded you a HWID Lock and sent it to your discord DMs @big-SIDI because of the inconvenience.

Thanks for being this clear, and admitting everything you have done. As not many of you know, the next version of Logify will be fully server sided.

pepeokay
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:25 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:24 PM)BIG SIDI Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:21 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
on the ammount scammed u should have said "~0$ could be less"

You will pay for the whole damage you have done. I will talk to the other people myself.

like hell i am, they got a broken version, if they had actually bought from u, they would have asked for a refund and downrepped ur clown ass

Instead of being fully retarded like you, they helped me improve the tool, by bringing in suggestions and bugs, which I fixed in the upcoming versions.

@Darkness I think you can wisely decide what will happen.
This post is by a banned member (tricks) - Unhide
tricks  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 March, 2020 - 04:31 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:28 PM)BIG SIDI Wrote: Show More
(17 March, 2020 - 04:25 PM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
like hell i am, they got a broken version, if they had actually bought from u, they would have asked for a refund and downrepped ur clown ass

Instead of being fully retarded like you, they helped me improve the tool, by bringing in suggestions and bugs, which I fixed in the upcoming versions.

@Darkness I think you can wisely decide what will happen.

like u ignored the fact when i previously asked u to fix & I tried to improve the tool when giving to feler  pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay  but I clue tricked me into thinking he's the dev thats how he got it  pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay pepeokay

feler skidded logify?