Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report @BikkBoi

by duzyziomek15 - 08 December, 2020 - 03:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (BigBoi) - Unhide
BigBoi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 02:46 PM)duzyziomek15 Wrote: Show More
@BikkBoi in your first reply your saying that your boxer had problems with police thats why it wasnt send but now youre saying that it has been sent, so which version is true? Becuase I can see in tracking that this shipment has not even been touched.
Besides that you cannot understand the fact that you didnt do what I paid for ? lol man its that simple, I paid for service that you DIDNT DO, which is called scam.
@Teken as you can see in message above, @BikkBoi refuses to send me refund. Also now it has been more than 2 weeks since my order.

if u have ever used a ftids evice b4 u would know soemtienms it dosent scan

it was dropped and probably not sacnned

we obv cant track every order indivudally

then the boxer got into trouble w the police (can give staff his @) and could not drop,

if he cotnacted us earlier we might've been able to drop it before there were any problems
This post is by a banned member (duzyziomek15) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 05:51 PM)BikkBoi Wrote: Show More
@BikkBoi in your first reply your saying that your boxer had problems with police thats why it wasnt send but now youre saying that it has been sent, so which version is true? Becuase I can see in tracking that this shipment has not even been touched.
Besides that you cannot understand the fact that you didnt do what I paid for ? lol man its that simple, I paid for service that you DIDNT DO, which is called scam.
@Teken as you can see in message above, @BikkBoi refuses to send me refund. Also now it has been more than 2 weeks since my order.

then the boxer got into trouble w the police (can give staff his @) and could not drop,

if he cotnacted us earlier we might've been able to drop it before there were any problems

@Teken , as you can see, he doesn't feel like he should send me money back, even though he knows that he scammed me.
I can provide any details you need, as I said tracking since 2 weeks shows that package hasnt been even touched, and when I tried to reach him in telegram (as you can see in screenshots in 1st post), he threatened me that he will block me, so saying that I didnt contact him is just a lie, because I contacted him every few days.
BigBoi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 05:56 PM)duzyziomek15 Wrote: Show More

@Teken , as you can see, he doesn't feel like he should send me money back, even though he knows that he scammed me.
I can provide any details you need, as I said tracking since 2 weeks shows that package hasnt been even touched, and when I tried to reach him in telegram (as you can see in screenshots in 1st post), he threatened me that he will block me, so saying that I didnt contact him is just a lie, because I contacted him every few days.

u didnt contact me when u should

and thats why u cleared chat history both with ema dn the support account

u wouldnt have doen that if u had nothing to hide

(he obviously just dosent want me to screenshot)

but in any case

The only scenario where we would refund is if the label does not scan 3 times

There was no guranteed shipping time

he should know the risks of using such a service
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 06:10 PM)BikkBoi Wrote: Show More

but in any case

its ridiculous, why are you lying that I didnt contact you ? I added screenshot from chat with you as well as with your support in first message.
Besides that, Teken told you clearly that you should send me refund, because you didnt do what I paid for you scammer. 
@Teken can you please draw the consequences of his scam ?
BigBoi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 06:16 PM)duzyziomek15 Wrote: Show More
(10 December, 2020 - 06:10 PM)BikkBoi Wrote: Show More

but in any case

its ridiculous, why are you lying that I didnt contact you ? I added screenshot from chat with you as well as with your support in first message.
Besides that, Teken told you clearly that you should send me refund, because you didnt do what I paid for you scammer. 
@Teken can you please draw the consequences of his scam ?

you screenshoted what u wanted and then cleared history to take things out of context

I told u when u should see a scan and told u to contact me after a few hours if u dont see any

u only conacted me after a few days/week , obv it takes longer

and as i already mentioned, 
nno guranteed shipping time is mentioned

@tekken

Just take in mind the user is not reputable (link any other forum link if im wrong)
Threads
3 Years of service
@BikkBoi what would I want to hide ? like seriously... I paid for service that you didnt provide, its that simple. If you are unable to do what I paid for then you should send me refund and that's all.
Teken decided yesterday that you should send me refund and you still didnt do it.
@Teken please could you decide who is right here ?
BigBoi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 08:21 PM)duzyziomek15 Wrote: Show More
@BikkBoi what would I want to hide ? like seriously... I paid for service that you didnt provide, its that simple. If you are unable to do what I paid for then you should send me refund and that's all.
Teken decided yesterday that you should send me refund and you still didnt do it.

then whyd u clear history in both chats? kek
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 09:19 PM)BikkBoi Wrote: Show More
(10 December, 2020 - 08:21 PM)duzyziomek15 Wrote: Show More

then whyd u clear history in both chats? kek

I blocked you and it was cleared automatically. And you tell me now, what the hell would I want to hide ? I mean what would make it my fault that you didnt do what I paid for hmmm ?
For me the case is easy, I bought something service from you, and you are unable to do what I paid for and even though you refuse to send me refund, even though @Teken told you to do so yesterday.