Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @_MrRobot_ | $100 | Shitty source code thats fully vulnerable

by melio - 10 December, 2020 - 11:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (MotionCombos) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:13 AM)melio Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 12:10 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 12:03 AM)melio Wrote: Show More
i paid $100 for original work, the original landing page looked ass and you said you'd redesign it, and you gave a free template

Yup, asked MrRobot and he said he maid it himself, just to confirm I asked your web dev (is_string) and he said it wasn't stolen.
And it's obvious that you and MrRobot are both in on this, MrRobot gave you access to the panel and you fucked it.

Do you know how false that is?
1- TOS states that the host can take anything down
2- Is_string did dev my shit, and he did use the same source for dedsec with my consent. You bought dedsec. You asked even for the old combos. And you got it. I'm pointing out that you're using my source so you can't really do shit on the position your on.

Yes, this was done for a reason. You know exactly how you treat your staff. You know the AIO your making is leeched from ZeusAIO. You know you don't pay your workers when they should get paid. You are aware of this yet you continue to render yourself a complete asshole, again and again.

Lets read this, as its obvious you and robot have worked together to fuck me over

I didnt recieve any tos stating that he can take anything down
I do not recall asking for the old combos, I asked for the supplier.
AIO was discontinued due to that and i request a refund which I recieved, once again all payment is discussed with workers and that is none of your business.

Tell me how i'm working with Mr. Robot to take something down that is merely a threat to me or my business. 

What actually happened is that I talked with Jayden3421 and he described how he literally restocked the cloud and the generator and all you gave him was an rdp for a month and something else (can't really remember). 
The RDP expired. From what he's told me, he hasnt been payed for a month.

Why does a cloud that is full of shit need to exist I ask? Why are you defending yourself against something that I could literally make a CW on right now and get you banned? Can't you literally fucking admit that you messed up and go on?

This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:17 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 12:10 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
Do you know how false that is?
1- TOS states that the host can take anything down
2- Is_string did dev my shit, and he did use the same source for dedsec with my consent. You bought dedsec. You asked even for the old combos. And you got it. I'm pointing out that you're using my source so you can't really do shit on the position your on.

Yes, this was done for a reason. You know exactly how you treat your staff. You know the AIO your making is leeched from ZeusAIO. You know you don't pay your workers when they should get paid. You are aware of this yet you continue to render yourself a complete asshole, again and again.

Lets read this, as its obvious you and robot have worked together to fuck me over

AIO was discontinued due to that and i request a refund which I recieved, once again all payment is discussed with workers and that is none of your business.

Tell me how i'm working with Mr. Robot to take something down that is merely a threat to me or my business. 

What actually happened is that I talked with Jayden3421 and he described how he literally restocked the cloud and the generator and all you gave him was an rdp for a month and something else (can't really remember). 

Why does a cloud that is full of shit need to exist I ask? Why are you defending yourself against something that I could literally make a CW on right now and get you banned? Can't you literally fucking admit that you messed up and go on?

The fact that you're defending him, and he's barely saying shit as he knows hes in the wrong. 
And you're threatening to make a CW on me for what? I literally paid $100 for a shitty source thats full of vulnerabilities

Threads
4 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:19 AM)melio Wrote: Show More

The fact that you're defending him, and he's barely saying shit as he knows hes in the wrong. 
And you're threatening to make a CW on me for what? I literally paid $100 for a shitty source thats full of vulnerabilities

No mate, don't ignore Jayden. Yeah, I'm legit replying for him because he doesn't need to. What is he gonna say? State what i've stated? Tell you that it's his business, his host, and he has a T.O.S that allows him to do that? You can believe whatever you want like how "we're all plotting against you". Maybe you're the one that's wrong?

P.S: The first time that Mr. Robot (owner of vyprhost) dm'd me was today. This was not planned beforehand.

This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:24 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More

No mate, don't ignore Jayden. Yeah, I'm legit replying for him because he doesn't need to. What is he gonna say? State what i've stated? Tell you that it's his business, his host, and he has a T.O.S that allows him to do that? You can believe whatever you want like how "we're all plotting against you". Maybe you're the one that's wrong?

P.S: The first time that Mr. Robot (owner of vyprhost) dm'd me was today. This was not planned beforehand.
Alright since you wanna keep talking about payments jayden is literally the one who agreed to being paid that amount. I got SS's of everything and he has agreed to everything beforehand so idk wtf you're talking about

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:25 AM)melio Wrote: Show More
(11 December, 2020 - 12:24 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More

Alright since you wanna keep talking about payments jayden is literally the one who agreed to being paid that amount. I got SS's of everything and he has agreed to everything beforehand so idk wtf you're talking about

You agreed to not pay someone for their work. 
Coming from his words, he felt like he was unfairly paid.

I understand your frustation. I certainly would be frustrated too. But what I see is someone that agreed to pay someone shit, got a free template for an index and complains on it, has a website that doesn't even have https enabled and claims it to be the hosts fault (which is just website security basis), buys a cloud and agrees to getting everything on it and months afterwards acts like he had no idea about shit....
Something isn't right

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kami57) - Unhide