Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

|NOW FREE| Omylord #1 Dork Making Guide✅

by Omylord - 27 September, 2021 - 07:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mohammed010) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jenalisa165) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 September, 2021 - 07:21 PM)Omylord Wrote: Show More
[Image: BsoERcZ.png]

Hello everyone, in celebration of reaching Godlike I will be releasing a previously paid eBook made by me, now free to all members of C.TO!
This Guide includes everything you need to know about making dorks, the basics/fundamentals, advanced private methods, and over 200+ Custom Dork Types at your disposal.
Do Note, this guide was made over a year ago so it may be a tad outdated but there should still be a wealth of information you can attain!
All Links in guide and .txt have been updated so everything should be in working order!
Please don't message me with questions as I no longer work with dorks and am busy with other projects.
Enjoy!!

let see
This post is by a banned member (L33TNulled) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (80b) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (frhstck) - Unhide
frhstck  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Thx for that bro :-)
[Image: efjvgl55.gif]
This post is by a banned member (musty_pacc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 September, 2021 - 07:21 PM)Omylord Wrote: Show More
[Image: BsoERcZ.png]

Hello everyone, in celebration of reaching Godlike I will be releasing a previously paid eBook made by me, now free to all members of C.TO!
This Guide includes everything you need to know about making dorks, the basics/fundamentals, advanced private methods, and over 200+ Custom Dork Types at your disposal.
Do Note, this guide was made over a year ago so it may be a tad outdated but there should still be a wealth of information you can attain!
All Links in guide and .txt have been updated so everything should be in working order!
Please don't message me with questions as I no longer work with dorks and am busy with other projects.
Enjoy!!
This is exactly what I've been looking for, thx
This post is by a banned member (Pepedrip1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fuxos002) - Unhide