Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐️ CHEAPEST DISCORD NITRO (35$) ⭐️ 200+ VOUCHES ⭐️ NO REVOKES ⭐️ NOT CARDED ⭐️

by Yeny - 24 November, 2021 - 05:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
========================
This post is by a banned member (Yeny) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Pedophile) - Unhide
Pedophile  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Vouch! Bought 1 month completed within 2 mins
This post is by a banned member (sui_baramaki) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Not exactly saying they're a scammer, it isn't the case, but I didn't really have a pleasant experience.

Basically I was going to buy 1 month of Classic Nitro with PayPal, in their server they have a Crypto and PayPal price list (which only the Crypto one appears in this thread for some reason) but the PayPal pricelist only included a more -expensive- price for the Boost Nitro so I thought it only applied to Boost Nitro and Clasic Nitro was the same price (2.50), I created the ticked, I was told to pay 3.50, I mentioned the fact that in my country F&F isn't available as of now, they told me to pay the same amount but in another account (?) and I thought the 3.50 was because of the fees (if I paid 3.50 they would get basically get the price asked in the price list section but with +50 cents), so I paid them and then after realizing the payment they refunded the money and said that they would accept F&F only which is??? ?? I mean why accept it in the first place even after I said F&F isn't available in my country, and not having the Classic Nitro PayPal price on the list to begin with

I just wanted to share this because it was kind of odd, but not saying they're a scammer it just was my specific situation which was kind of eh.
This post is by a banned member (Styx) - Unhide
Styx  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS Pepelove
[Image: ipnproxy.gif]
-
[Image: hostn.gif]
-
[Image: codething.gif]