Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @AnalGenocide

by Buggy - 01 March, 2022 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@UwU Provide the seller with an address to issue your refund to.

Ensure the address is correct.

@AnalGenocide Ensure you are sending funds to the correct person, and the correct address.

You do not need to refund until the buyer provides an address, and I inform you to issue the payment to the address.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 08:15 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More

@AnalGenocide Ensure you are sending funds to the correct person, and the correct address.

You do not need to refund until the buyer provides an address, and I inform you to issue the payment to the address.

We have already talked about giving him time. He already messaged me after 8 hours but it was very late for me so I couldn't respond but I assume he has fixed the issue and he could deliver but if it's not that case I'll provide the addy here.
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 08:21 AM)UwU Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 08:15 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More

We have already talked about giving him time. He already messaged me after 8 hours but it was very late for me so I couldn't respond but I assume he has fixed the issue and he could deliver but if it's not that case I'll provide the addy here.

Provide the address.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (AnalGenocide) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 09:04 AM)AnalGenocide Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 08:32 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More

Provide the address.

Now i'm going to sleep so Don't expect fast answer, have a good day boys and my little PakPak
And is it possible to remove my DWC tag @Ping ? As I Always try everything but it's Not me slowing Down the process....

You didn't respond me again on discord but you did here. I asked you is it done or not?
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 March, 2022 - 02:24 PM)AnalGenocide Wrote: Show More
(02 March, 2022 - 08:32 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More

Provide the address.

@Ping I Don't still have the adress and he's Not connected at time he asked me to be online...

https://imgur.com/a/qVQ5l9z

Please close this SCAM report as I can't do anything to solve it as their is issue on the buyer side... I even posted here to show that i'm here when he asked to....

Dude you are such a piece of cunt, go fucking learn to understand first. You asked 8 hours, I gave you. At that time I went to sleep as It was late but you could deliver later and now you say I'll refund, you are so fucking stupid I swear. Anyway I can't lose more braincells to you. https://imgur.com/tmYMvXN
Refund my 50 Eurs here in LTC: MCZYmsGpehmmHSf75vYqrRRMjJW12vMDRR