Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Instagram Ban Method(with pictures) | Ban Anyone in 24HRs | APOCRYPHON

by AP0CRYPH0N - 02 April, 2022 - 06:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (ahcvph1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (2jq8nsiq8j) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mikeyy99) - Unhide
mikeyy99  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Helpful : )
This post is by a banned member (krystian1w3) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 April, 2022 - 06:24 PM)AP0CRYPH0N Wrote: Show More
This is a pretty well known method and i think there are a total of 10 possible Instagram ban methods (Ive used this one and another one). I use this ban method when someone catches me pulling a CPA scam on instagram and they are far too popular for them to go unnoticed, you can also use this to hold someone at ransom by claiming after they got banned that you will reinstate their acc if they pay you, then after they pay you. go to instagram and report you made a mistake and that the account is completely innocent OR be a dick and just carry on with your life.

Alot of you have been asking when ill put my website up again and open a discord server, im currently working on it, so please be patient :) As always be wary of people selling my cheap methods and tools for $300-500 this is retarded, i still cant believe some of you get duped.
Please leave any suggestions and criticisms. Show Appreciation and ill be sure to drop more methods to get free stuff and refunds
thanks
This post is by a banned member (rhg2323) - Unhide
rhg2323  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
If this still works that'd be awesome. Thanks a ton
This post is by a banned member (khadarj) - Unhide
khadarj  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 April, 2022 - 06:24 PM)AP0CRYPH0N Wrote: Show More
Popcorn This is a pretty well known method and i think there are a total of 10 possible Instagram ban methods (Ive used this one and another one). I use this ban method when someone catches me pulling a CPA scam on instagram and they are far too popular for them to go unnoticed, you can also use this to hold someone at ransom by claiming after they got banned that you will reinstate their acc if they pay you, then after they pay you. go to instagram and report you made a mistake and that the account is completely innocent OR be a dick and just carry on with your life.

Alot of you have been asking when ill put my website up again and open a discord server, im currently working on it, so please be patient :) As always be wary of people selling my cheap methods and tools for $300-500 this is retarded, i still cant believe some of you get duped.
Please leave any suggestions and criticisms. Show Appreciation and ill be sure to drop more methods to get free stuff and refunds

You are the best
This post is by a banned member (vabenefra) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ryczy) - Unhide
ryczy  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks man