Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @G1venchy 0.5 LTC

by Suggao - 08 June, 2022 - 02:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Suggao) - Unhide
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 June, 2022 - 04:05 AM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
(11 June, 2022 - 02:32 AM)Suggao Wrote: Show More
This is not solved yet. @Liars

https://imgur.com/a/q6Xo324
As i said to him in this screenshot, i did not entered the mail and set up a recovery mail or changed the password. Also, i'm still waiting for the 2nd email.

As for the RDP, i just logged in and it has a random email logged in, and paypal open, and shit (i didn't touched anything, it was like that at the moment i tried the credentials to check if they were the same).
https://imgur.com/a/4pfyLO1

i didn't censored anything from the 2nd screenshot bc none of that matters to me or has any relevant information.

I still don't have access to the 2nd email. And as i said before, i would prefer a refund, since i've already lost all this time.

Edit: The email logged in on the RDP is none of the emails that i need access for.

So I told you not to use the RDP after you opened a Report cause I dont will give you a free RDP when you act like that, Fixed today your Paypal Email and you added 2FA and a Recovery Mail to the 2nd mail, non of our emails that we provide comes with 2FA or a Recovery Email so you must changed the details.

Told you the RDP is Reinstalled everything is fine Its the same RDP and same Location like before there will come no Issue up when you use this RDP.

Now he is trying to find Issues or Problems to get his Refund... Fixed his Email gave him the RDP back. What do you want my Pants?

I mean I dont need to give you the RDP it was not a part of the Deal but also after you opened a Report I gave it back, after liar said fix his Emails I did it

Then you asked me 3 Times for please Refund my Money... ???

You lost time? no buddy you wasted our both Time with this useless Report 

everything solved from my site.

As i said before, and i'm saying it again, i didn't changed anything, because i didn't had access to anything. I only logged in the paypal when you told me i could do it with the first RDP you gave me.

Now he gave me another RDP, that has another ip, and he says in his introduce ''- Dont use more then 1 IP for the Paypal it can get limited'' and he now sends me a RDP with another ip?

Also, he sent this message and deleted the chat.
https://ibb.co/092tFC2

Luckily i'm not dumb and i screenshoted everything before he did it.
First RDP, the one with the IP i logged into the paypal: https://ibb.co/fDsZpk8
Second RDP, which i didn't touched: https://ibb.co/wKkXdqt

And of course i do want a refund, you gave me a product that wasn't working, product that i didn't knew i should buy things to even use, then you were insulting me and being cocky when i told you that i was going to open a scam report. And now you're lying about me changing the email password and putting a recovery email on it.

@Liars
This post is by a banned member (G1venchy) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2022 - 01:36 PM by G1venchy. Edited 2 times in total.)
(11 June, 2022 - 04:21 AM)Suggao Wrote: Show More
(11 June, 2022 - 02:32 AM)Suggao Wrote: Show More
This is not solved yet. @Liars

https://imgur.com/a/q6Xo324
As i said to him in this screenshot, i did not entered the mail and set up a recovery mail or changed the password. Also, i'm still waiting for the 2nd email.

As for the RDP, i just logged in and it has a random email logged in, and paypal open, and shit (i didn't touched anything, it was like that at the moment i tried the credentials to check if they were the same).
https://imgur.com/a/4pfyLO1

i didn't censored anything from the 2nd screenshot bc none of that matters to me or has any relevant information.

I still don't have access to the 2nd email. And as i said before, i would prefer a refund, since i've already lost all this time.

Edit: The email logged in on the RDP is none of the emails that i need access for.

So I told you not to use the RDP after you opened a Report cause I dont will give you a free RDP when you act like that, Fixed today your Paypal Email and you added 2FA and a Recovery Mail to the 2nd mail, non of our emails that we provide comes with 2FA or a Recovery Email so you must changed the details.

Told you the RDP is Reinstalled everything is fine Its the same RDP and same Location like before there will come no Issue up when you use this RDP.

Now he is trying to find Issues or Problems to get his Refund... Fixed his Email gave him the RDP back. What do you want my Pants?

I mean I dont need to give you the RDP it was not a part of the Deal but also after you opened a Report I gave it back, after liar said fix his Emails I did it

As i said before, and i'm saying it again, i didn't changed anything, because i didn't had access to anything. I only logged in the paypal when you told me i could do it with the first RDP you gave me.

Now he gave me another RDP, that has another ip, and he says in his introduce ''- Dont use more then 1 IP for the Paypal it can get limited'' and he now sends me a RDP with another ip?

And of course i do want a refund, you gave me a product that wasn't working, product that i didn't knew i should buy things to even use, then you were insulting me and being cocky when i told you that i was going to open a scam report. And now you're lying about me changing the email password and putting a recovery email on it.

@Liars

And again for you told it you 6 times in the DMS Its fine to use that RDP its the same RDP but Reinstalled go ask rdp.sh... Just read our chat and understand it, There will be no Issue cause the RDP is at the same Location other IP means other Country but its actually the same stop trying to make issues where are no issues

Product that wasnt working?

Paypal was working the only thing what not worked was the Email Access to Paypal we fixed it yesterday

Liars told me to fix it we did it and you keep asking for a Refund I will wait for @Liars.

Iam a Liar??? Dude you are trying to scam here Its insane 

Bought you a RDP for FREE gave fixed your Email 

You changed the Recovery Email 1000% We never deliver Emails with 2FA  and a Recovery Mail added would make no sense.

You opened a Scam Report without any Reason told you we can fix everything but you wanted your Money back like now

@Liars this guy wants a Refund everything is fixed you told me to FIX did it.

He will try and try to get his Money cause he dmed me he currently own 0$ and he want his money back

I wont refund him what is with the RDP? who refunds that?

What is with the Paypal cant sell it to someone else cant even use it for myself.

So we fixed everything he got Access to RDP;PAYPAL;MAIL 

Told you also to add a Phone Number to your Paypal then you wont need the recovery mail that you changed.... and now trying to say that iam a liar? Insane funny

You really think I need to scam 31$? haha 

I will now wait for Liars.
[Image: xRTJs94.gif]
ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA CRACKED DMS BEFORE DEALING WITH ME 
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 June, 2022 - 01:32 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More

@Liars

And again for you told it you 6 times in the DMS Its fine to use that RDP its the same RDP but Reinstalled go ask rdp.sh... Just read our chat and understand it, There will be no Issue cause the RDP is at the same Location other IP means other Country but its actually the same stop trying to make issues where are no issues

Paypal was working the only thing what not worked was the Email Access to Paypal we fixed it yesterday

Liars told me to fix it we did it and you keep asking for a Refund I will wait for @Liars.

You changed the Recovery Email 1000% We never deliver Emails with 2FA  and a Recovery Mail added would make no sense.

You opened a Scam Report without any Reason told you we can fix everything but you wanted your Money back like now

He will try and try to get his Money cause he dmed me he currently own 0$ and he want his money back

What is with the Paypal cant sell it to someone else cant even use it for myself.

Told you also to add a Phone Number to your Paypal then you wont need the recovery mail that you changed.... and now trying to say that iam a liar? Insane funny

Again, you told me to only use 1 IP for the paypal account, and now you give me a new RDP with another IP, why would you reinstall it if nothing was wrong with the old one? I only can read our chat on my screenshots because you deleted it.

https://ibb.co/QjRYp7S
You got the whole chat in screenshots but still deleted the chat?

Why would i change anything man? And how would i if i didn't even had access to anything besides the paypal. 

I oppened the scam report because you stopped trying to help me and were just being cocky and disrespecting me
https://ibb.co/gtLsrTP

I'ts a sure thing that i want my money back, you gave me a RDP with another IP, and i don't even know if you are going to pull the RDP back after a week, or get into my pp account and start doing shit.

Why couldn't you sell the paypal to someone else or use it for yourself? If nothing is wrong, and i only used the paypal with your RDP. Unless it's because i used it with the old RDP you gave me and if i use it now it will get limited.

I'm not saying that you need to scam 31$ I'm just saying that you are a trash seller, and that you have terrible customer support, and have a god complex or some shit like that.

@Liars please solve this. I'm tired of him just making excuses to not solve anything, disrespecting me and do weird things then saying it's all solved when it's not.
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2022 - 07:28 PM by G1venchy. Edited 4 times in total.)
(11 June, 2022 - 03:43 PM)Suggao Wrote: Show More

@Liars

Again, you told me to only use 1 IP for the paypal account, and now you give me a new RDP with another IP, why would you reinstall it if nothing was wrong with the old one? I only can read our chat on my screenshots because you deleted it.

https://ibb.co/QjRYp7S
You got the whole chat in screenshots but still deleted the chat?

Why would i change anything man? And how would i if i didn't even had access to anything besides the paypal. 

I oppened the scam report because you stopped trying to help me and were just being cocky and disrespecting me
https://ibb.co/gtLsrTP

I'ts a sure thing that i want my money back, you gave me a RDP with another IP, and i don't even know if you are going to pull the RDP back after a week, or get into my pp account and start doing shit.

Why couldn't you sell the paypal to someone else or use it for yourself? If nothing is wrong, and i only used the paypal with your RDP. Unless it's because i used it with the old RDP you gave me and if i use it now it will get limited.

I'm not saying that you need to scam 31$ I'm just saying that you are a trash seller, and that you have terrible customer support, and have a god complex or some shit like that.

@Liars please solve this. I'm tired of him just making excuses to not solve anything, disrespecting me and do weird things then saying it's all solved when it's not.

Because you already changed the 2nd mail thats why I cant sell it to someone else or use it for myself cause you got the Access..

Stop acting disrespectful what for a God Komplex you are totally retarded thats it.

And the last time iam explaing it: It is the SAME RDP just Reinstalled Same Location Same Country same everything doesnt matter if the IP changed  cause you not used the Paypal so no transactions are done.

And stop asking me in dms for refund with :/ these smileys.

Iam tired of explaining you 10 times the same thing.

And stop with your lies I was ready to help you but asked 5 times for a Refund in our Chat on Telegram told you 10 times that we dont refund told you also 5 times that we will fix all issues and solve it 

And you not even used the Paypal so there will come no issues up so go a head an use it and stop wasting our both time.

You asked again for Money told you again no we dont do refunds we can help you to fix it thats it.

Then you was angry or crying idk and started the Report, dmed you couple of times to help you but after you starting a Report why should i look forward to help an annoying guy

Lets wait for @Liars please lets solve this iam tired of explaining myself 100 times.

makes no sense to talk to you.
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 June, 2022 - 07:17 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More

Because you already changed the 2nd mail thats why I can sell it to someone else or use it for myself cause you got the Access..

Stop acting disrespectful what for a God Komplex you are totally retarded thats it.

Lets wait for @Liars makes no sense to a guy without any knowledge.

As i said again and again, i didn't changed anything, you have no proof of that, i didn't even had access to it... Also, i don't want your product no more as i stated before, what would i get from doing that?

I stopped talking to you since you deleted the telegram chat. 

I'm still waiting for @Liars to solve this, because talking to you is pointless.
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2022 - 07:44 PM by G1venchy. Edited 3 times in total.)
(11 June, 2022 - 07:29 PM)Suggao Wrote: Show More

Because you already changed the 2nd mail thats why I can sell it to someone else or use it for myself cause you got the Access..

As i said again and again, i didn't changed anything, you have no proof of that, i didn't even had access to it... Also, i don't want your product no more as i stated before, what would i get from doing that?

I'm still waiting for @Liars to solve this, because talking to you is pointless.

You must changed it we never deliver Emails with 2FA and Recovery Mail, All our Customers are happy and had not this issue like you now.

You dont even want the Paypal you just want a refund why should I fix then the Email ? ( What i did )

Why should I gift you a RDP? 

You said I never wanted to help? thats the biggest liar in this Report, you opened the Report cause I didnt wanted to refund you but told you we will fix all issues you dont wanted that so you did that report.

Just lets wait for @Liars its horrible your acting.

What about your Telegram Message from your 2nd Account telling me that Liars told you that I have to refund you?

Received that message before @Liars even replied to this Thread the first time. 

So what games are you playing @Suggao?
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 June, 2022 - 07:32 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More

What about your Telegram Message from your 2nd Account telling me that Liars told you that I have to refund you?

Received that message before @Liars even replied to this Thread the first time. 

So what games are you playing @Suggao?
Wtf are you talking about? I don't have any 2nd account on telegram.

@Liars this guy is just making stuff up
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Suggao Provide full conversation screenshots. From the start to finish.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024