Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @TheRadiant

by OLYMPUSUPGRADE - 08 June, 2022 - 05:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 05:57 PM by TheRadiant.)
(08 June, 2022 - 05:39 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2022 - 05:33 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2022 - 05:31 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
no worries if need any proof for buying with him and my customer-facing query every 2 days I'll share all things

also please connect me on discord I'll talk with my customer his say everything for how many times to give replacement to every week

also, I have the message on his server he deletes and ignores. I'm worried about my 7 customer which buying NetFlix with him

Sadly admins am a human and on discord i havr hundreds of tickets daily so it can take me 5-8h to do a ticket and cant be instant

Netflix had issues which have been fixed you can join server amd ask other customers, his upgrades will be fixed for frew ofcourse as he has lifetime warranty but only after he either cancels chargeback or pays the €25 he owes me

please don't play with customer payment and their feelings. I know you are using iban from Germany his all-time fix this issue with 
I also tried for replacement every 2 days I don't know why selling this kind of shit if his promise to work at least 1 month proper 

please removed "kind of shit and write lifetime " 

I reseller from him I have my mistake for giving all order 
@TheRadiant please refund me so I'll back all money to the customer 

Tbh sure , 7 Netflix bought at the rate of $18 each , 1 you have chargedback 6remain

I will refund $90 right now via Btc if its ok with you

How many times i say that method has been changed & announced in server regarding it already

(08 June, 2022 - 05:39 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2022 - 05:33 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2022 - 05:31 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
no worries if need any proof for buying with him and my customer-facing query every 2 days I'll share all things

also please connect me on discord I'll talk with my customer his say everything for how many times to give replacement to every week

also, I have the message on his server he deletes and ignores. I'm worried about my 7 customer which buying NetFlix with him

Sadly admins am a human and on discord i havr hundreds of tickets daily so it can take me 5-8h to do a ticket and cant be instant

Netflix had issues which have been fixed you can join server amd ask other customers, his upgrades will be fixed for frew ofcourse as he has lifetime warranty but only after he either cancels chargeback or pays the €25 he owes me

please don't play with customer payment and their feelings. I know you are using iban from Germany his all-time fix this issue with 
I also tried for replacement every 2 days I don't know why selling this kind of shit if his promise to work at least 1 month proper 

please removed "kind of shit and write lifetime " 

I reseller from him I have my mistake for giving all order 
@TheRadiant please refund me so I'll back all money to the customer 

The method has been changed and accounced in server
all netflix have been fixed and lasting 
Your will be fixed once you clear your 25€ dues

$90 refund for your stuff , if you agree please drop crypto address

$90 refund
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
OP has been banned.  solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024