Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report again Syrex

by archibald4 - 11 June, 2022 - 11:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (Syrex) - Unhide
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
@archibald4 everyone on the entire forum knows, that Im not a scammer and they will continue to do so, if Liars doesnt want to accept that and you dont want to accept that I cant do anything about it, but you wont ever be able to change the opinion of my friend here they will know that I would never scam anyone even when Im banned.

If you really know as much about psychology as you think you do, then hopefully you can understand simple concepts/words, so it is safe to assume that you knew accounts could be unbanned because I literally told you.

@Heaven you really dont have to refund him, Its not about the money at this point.
This post is by a banned member (archibald4) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 03:52 AM by archibald4. Edited 4 times in total.)
I want a full refund now. Sorry. 

I won't listen to any of this. I already said my reasons. And Liars put it all that could be said, so I have nothing else to add. 
If you can't provide what you claim you can provide, considering that it's not under your control, then please stop providing those services. Because more people like me will come one day.

And it's nice that you all have such a united community here, to back each other. For newcomers like me who would believe me right?

If you Syrex paid for something, to get nothing, wouldn't you feel revolted? When you pay the money you expect to receive that service.

And congrats, you attracted so much audience, what can I say.
This post is by a banned member (dropout) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I know this isn't my place to be BUT maybe you could either change your words to make it seem more likely but still not 100%, or maybe offer free rebans on accounts you already banned (Im assuming it costs you 0$ to do aswell)

Sorry for replying but I feel like this is much more difficult than it needs to be.

Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 10:34 AM by Syrex.)
(12 June, 2022 - 03:09 AM)archibald4 Wrote: Show More
I want a full refund now. Sorry. 

I won't listen to any of this. I already said my reasons. And Liars put it all that could be said, so I have nothing else to add. 
If you can't provide what you claim you can provide, considering that it's not under your control, then please stop providing those services. Because more people like me will come one day.

And it's nice that you all have such a united community here, to back each other. For newcomers like me who would believe me right?

If you Syrex paid for something, to get nothing, wouldn't you feel revolted? When you pay the money you expect to receive that service.

And congrats, you attracted so much audience, what can I say.

I did exactly what you payed for, you payed for a ban, I did a ban. In the past there was as a guy who wanted a perma ban and I sadi np (when ban-appeal blocker still worked) but in the end the account got unbanned, I refunded him the 500€ because he payed for perma but didnt got a perma ban.

Here you payed for a ban where Im not responsible for what happens after and you knew that.

@Liars would you be fine if @Ping handles this report?
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 11:30 AM by archibald4. Edited 3 times in total.)
When you get a damaged good it's normal to get a refund or a replacement. 
Your time is running out.

You mentioned the chance of getting unbanned is pretty rare, and then found it happens more often than you claim. Plus, how can you claim that when you have no control over it?
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 11:16 AM)archibald4 Wrote: Show More
When you get a damaged good it's normal to get a refund or a replacement. 
Your time is running out.

You mentioned the chance of getting unbanned is pretty rare, and then found it happens more often than you claim. Plus, how can you claim that when you have no control over it?

Please read what I said above, Its not as likely as you think, and also the good isnt damaged, I delivered exactly what I promised
Threads
2 Years of service
It got unbanned in a day. Stop making things harder. Just refund and get over with it.
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 11:35 AM)archibald4 Wrote: Show More
It got unbanned in a day. Stop making things harder. Just refund and get over with it.

Bro you are just ignoring my arguments you knew that accounts can get unbanned and you were fine with that, and I know that its rare cuz of my past experience,