Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT @Sirhugs

by Bitcoin - 16 July, 2022 - 03:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 July, 2022 - 05:48 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2022 - 05:46 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2022 - 05:40 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
https://imgur.com/50yDviQ
NOT ONLY ME SAY YOUR EBOOK IS TRASH
ANOTHER GOLD CUSTOMER & A GUY ON C.IO SAY YOUR EBOOK ISNT GOOD
I PAID FOR 1V1 MENTORSHIP BUT HE ALWAYS INGRONE OR TAKE SOME HOURS TO REPLY
WHEN I ASK FOR REFUND HE ALWAYS REPLY SUPER FAST AND SAY HE REALLY WANT TO HELP  kek

https://snipboard.io/N73bpL.jpg

HAHA I KNEW ALL OF YOUR SHIT BEFORE I BUY YOUR EBOOK
ITS JUST BASIC INFORMATION AND I KNOW HOW TO SETUP MARCO BOT BECAUSE I USE IT FOR PROXYLESS DORK PARSING AND I HAVE A SELFBOT WHICH AUTO DM TOO
YOUR BOT IS A SHIT SELFBOT, IT ISNT TRAFFIC BOT  kek kek

I can send the code it a mod, there is alot of work put into that and its not that simple as you put it the outdated one in the ebook is but the one in the discord is updated with 5 different modules and you can edit them to answer and reply to different things
This post is by a banned member (Bitcoin) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2022 - 05:55 AM by SirHugs.)
(17 July, 2022 - 05:31 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(16 July, 2022 - 03:26 PM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link:Cracked.io - Profile of SirHugs
Sales Thread:❤️ SIRHUGS AUTO E-WHORING GUIDE ⭐ #1 VOUCHED AND EARNING EBOOK! ⚡ EARN OR REFUND ❤️ (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:$45
Screenshots of Communication:https://imgur.com/99lyWDF
Additional Information:I bought the ebook because he said $10k/month in thread (he edited so you guys cant see it anymore)
i even cant make $1 per day, i asked for refund, he told me to try it again by join more server
i tried again and the result still same
i asked for refund again and he said it was against his tos, he didnt give me his tos when i buy, he said it was hidden on his sellix (wtf hidden tos haha)  kek
he is just trying not to refund me
His ebook is trash, its basic method, the ebook was about joining 18+ server with ask4dm discord server, asking people to dm then tell them to buy your ewhore, its super basic, even without his trash ebook everyone can do it.
In his thread he say about traffic bot so i thought the ebook was about selling ewhore on internet or some websites but it isnt, its just a auto message bot coded with python, everyone know python can code it in some minutes.
Crypto address for a refund:bc1qvxe4gfawccwx0llgqdxtj82rz7yuduhk8xgz72

+ ALL THIS FUCKING GUY SAID AFTER I ASKED WHY HE DIDNT TRY IT IS "HAHA"

THIS FUCKIN CUNT BRO, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SUCH A CUNT I HAVE GOOD VOUCHES AND REVIEWS BUT ONLY THIS ONE FUCKIN GUY https://snipboard.io/o0dA6L.jpg

(17 July, 2022 - 05:31 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
YOU EDITED YOUR THREAD TITLE, AND WHEN U DIDNT GET A THREAD DESIGN, U SAID $10K/MONTH
YOU REFUNDED RANDOM UN-CONFIRMED PEOLE, IT ISNT MY PROBLEM, WHEN I GET REFUND THIS SCAM REPORT WILL BE SOLVED

THEY'LL SEE IN LOGS I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT, AND WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PRICK TRY THE FUCKING METHOD INSTEAD OF BEGGING FOR A REFUND BY PLACING A SCAM REPORT ON ME. I HAVE
VERY GOOD FUCKING VOUCHES AND NO ONE ELSE FUCKIN COMPLAINS BUT YOU, YOUR JUST A THEIF ON HERE..
WHEN I ASK FOR REFUND HE ALWAYS REPLY SUPER FAST AND SAY HE REALLY WANT TO HELP  kek

"I PAID FOR 1V1 MENTORSHIP BUT HE ALWAYS INGRONE OR TAKE SOME HOURS TO REPLY" also again from this line, I tried so hard to help you.. you only want a refund not help

(17 July, 2022 - 05:52 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2022 - 05:50 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
ITS JUST BASIC INFORMATION AND I KNOW HOW TO SETUP MARCO BOT BECAUSE I USE IT FOR PROXYLESS DORK PARSING AND I HAVE A SELFBOT WHICH AUTO DM TOO

I can send the code it a mod, there is alot of work put into that and its not that simple as you put it the outdated one in the ebook is but the one in the discord is updated with 5 different modules and you can edit them to answer and reply to different things
IMAGINE TRYING NOT TO REFUND ME
YOUR THREAD TITLE IS SCAM
Its not, thats if you actually tried and I HELPED YOU, and it still doesnt work out then ill refund you but with you you decline help, so I decline your refund. But you have to now open a fuckin scam report one me, how about I help you and you can make money show proof of me declining to help you or you even asking for help in fact
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2022 - 06:01 AM by SirHugs.)
(17 July, 2022 - 05:50 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

Oh wow thanks for the neg vouch too, why dont you FUCKING TRY IT HOLY FUCK BRO STOP LYING SHOW SOME FUCKIN PROOF AND ILL FUCKING REFUND. YOU SHOW SOME BS PROOF THAT CAN BE DONE IN SECONDS, ASK THE OTHER MEMBERS THE ONES THAT MAKE THE BIG BUCKS FOLLOWED MY STEPS ACTUALLY LISTENED AND GOT PAID.

You really didnt have to neg vouch aswell, by saying you cant make 1$ lol ik thats not true you can make it fast asf

(17 July, 2022 - 05:57 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2022 - 05:53 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

"I PAID FOR 1V1 MENTORSHIP BUT HE ALWAYS INGRONE OR TAKE SOME HOURS TO REPLY" also again from this line, I tried so hard to help you.. you only want a refund not help

Its not, thats if you actually tried and I HELPED YOU, and it still doesnt work out then ill refund you but with you you decline help, so I decline your refund. But you have to now open a fuckin scam report one me, how about I help you and you can make money show proof of me declining to help you or you even asking for help in fact
 YOU WERE NOT TRY TO HELP ME
YOU ALWAYS INGRONE ME
AFTER I ASKED FOR REFUND, YOU ALWAYS SAY U ARE TRYING TO HELP ME
YOU JUST TRYING NOT TO REFUND ME

WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR HEP AND I IGNORED YOU OR YOU ASKED FOR HELP IN GENERAL SHOW ME PLEASE ID LOVE TO SEE IT

AND I WANNA HELP YOU BEFORE I REFUND YOU, HOW DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE?
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2022 - 06:05 AM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 July, 2022 - 06:03 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
(17 July, 2022 - 06:00 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

Oh wow thanks for the neg vouch too, why dont you FUCKING TRY IT HOLY FUCK BRO STOP LYING SHOW SOME FUCKIN PROOF AND ILL FUCKING REFUND. YOU SHOW SOME BS PROOF THAT CAN BE DONE IN SECONDS, ASK THE OTHER MEMBERS THE ONES THAT MAKE THE BIG BUCKS FOLLOWED MY STEPS ACTUALLY LISTENED AND GOT PAID.

You really didnt have to neg vouch aswell, by saying you cant make 1$ lol ik thats not true you can make it fast asf

(17 July, 2022 - 05:57 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
 YOU WERE NOT TRY TO HELP ME
YOU ALWAYS INGRONE ME
AFTER I ASKED FOR REFUND, YOU ALWAYS SAY U ARE TRYING TO HELP ME
YOU JUST TRYING NOT TO REFUND ME

WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR HEP AND I IGNORED YOU OR YOU ASKED FOR HELP IN GENERAL SHOW ME PLEASE ID LOVE TO SEE IT

AND I WANNA HELP YOU BEFORE I REFUND YOU, HOW DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE?
GO CHECK OLD DM AND THE TIME U TOOK TO REPLY

OKAY AND EVERY DM JUST ASKED FOR A REFUND NOTHING ELSE, AND I WAS FUCKIN ASLEEP AND I HAVE SHIT TO DO IM NOT ON HERE 24/7 LIKE BRUH WTF I DIDNT KNOW I NEED 24/7 DEDICATION