Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @GLIZZOMIZZY

by Basilisk - 01 August, 2022 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (LilGlizzy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:41 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:40 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:35 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
i deleted both threads because you are complaning, cool idc its a new thread doesnt matter. you are asking for compensation for nothing. i want you to keep crying about the 1 config i got and leaked because it was worth really nothing. never said i dumped it, never said anything about me breaking TOS.

If you didnt dump it then who did lmao

And you just admitted to leaking a config knowing it was being sold on c.io

when did i ever know it was from yours. i stated that i didnt know it was yours and removed it. never knew it was being sold here. now stop making bullshit claims.

Bro i only sell it here how didnt you know it was being sold here if you bought it from here?
Nah you are actually retarded.
@Darkness if he wont compensate me i would like a ban.
telegram @blatt29 for ads
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:45 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:43 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:41 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
when did i ever know it was from yours. i stated that i didnt know it was yours and removed it. never knew it was being sold here. now stop making bullshit claims.

Bro i only sell it here how didnt you know it was being sold here if you bought it from here?
Nah you are actually retarded.
@Darkness if he wont compensate me i would like a ban.

compensate for what? bro how am i supposed to know you sell that exact CONFIG. only configs i used on that cloud was venmo, vm configs, and pp

I want a compensation for you breaking my service's TOS and dumping the cloud, and also attempting to sell it. Oh and dont forget, LEAKING CONFIGS!
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 02:50 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:48 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:45 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
compensate for what? bro how am i supposed to know you sell that exact CONFIG. only configs i used on that cloud was venmo, vm configs, and pp

I want a compensation for you breaking my service's TOS and dumping the cloud, and also attempting to sell it. Oh and dont forget, LEAKING CONFIGS!
proof of TOS Breaking aka dumping the cloud, removed the config and didnt know it was yours. not like i leaked all your configs or something like that.

The proof is the thread you deleted. As i said, send the configs to the admins and i will also do the same for comparison. They are the same because you dumped my cloud. You started selling it too.
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 August, 2022 - 03:34 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)
(01 August, 2022 - 03:19 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 03:17 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(01 August, 2022 - 02:50 PM)glizzomizzy Wrote: Show More
proof of TOS Breaking aka dumping the cloud, removed the config and didnt know it was yours. not like i leaked all your configs or something like that.

The proof is the thread you deleted. As i said, send the configs to the admins and i will also do the same for comparison. They are the same because you dumped my cloud. You started selling it too.

you are gonna accuse me of dumping your cloud. you have no proof or sses showing that i personally dumped it.

From what cloud did you dump them then? Send the configs to me or the staff and lets compare them with mine.

The like4like config you leaked is mine line by line.