Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @CAVIAR , PART 2 , 40 fucking days after paying him

by Refunding - 15 August, 2022 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 August, 2022 - 03:59 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2022 - 03:50 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2022 - 03:34 PM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
i don't have time to make my portfolio, it's going to take a ton of time so i just used a template from themeforest, i dont see any issue with that

I gave Fivio two options

1. Partial refund
2. Him to wait a bit for my other dev who actually studied golang for 6 years who will fix it by today

He wants me to talk here on the report instead
@Darkness I want him banned. This absolute moron of a "man" has the nerve to ask me wait more when I waited 41 fucking days already.

In 41 days any moron "myself included" could have watched YouTube video and end up a better web dev than @Caviar.

He made me waste 41 days of hosting, he made be buy cloudflare, I have to pay @Allowy for some fix and this IDIOT thinks offering me a partial refund is fair?

I don’t want his money, I want him banned for his pure incompetence and the absurd amount of time he made me lose.

In 41 days any half decent web dev could have copied cracked while this idiot was unable to make a functioning ghostbin copy.

@Darkness

My biggest question remains how the hell is the original ghostbin site still running with the same files as Fivio's? because no one's botting it, and the owner of GB has a server with 8 Terabytes of storage.
And he didn't pay Allowy yet
[Image: d9dCMwd.png]
If he had told me he was going to pay Allowy I would've paid my own golang dev $20 to do it, he could've done it in minutes. Allowy is a great golang dev don't get me wrong on that but i'm saying that Fivio could've let me know on that.
And the thing that's left to do is something Allowy can't, I can't either, but my other dev could've since he is certified in both GOLang and Js 

AND HE DID NOT PAY FOR HOSTING WHO'S GONNA EXPLAIN THIS THEN?
[Image: YiIhsYp.png]
That’s a whole of text to say that in 41 days you weren’t able to make a FUNCTIONING ghostbin copy. Do you realize and acknowledge how absurd 41 days is? Let me break this down since you can’t seem to comprehend.

41 days is 984 hours.
41 days is 59 040 minutes.
41 days is 3,542,400 seconds

You had 3.5 MILLIONS seconds yet you couldn't accomplish COPYING a site and making it FUNCTIONAL.

Again for the screenshot regarding you claiming I don't pay for hosting I mentioned not paying for my VPS. I pay for hosting and I can provide every single invoice to @Darkness if necessary.

@Caviar you need to stop lying to yourself. You don't have the right to claim your a web dev. You're the biggest skid this forum ever had.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Caviar) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
@Darkness ??

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 10:18 AM)Caviar Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 10:12 AM)Fivio Wrote: Show More

I already fixed and did all the work Allowy asked me to, I'm waiting for Allowy to send me the files

[Image: EpHRaoy.png]
[Image: ndL85qR.png]

by the way @Darkness all of this was not part of initial deal, this is all extra work

1. The captcha was not asked beforehand in the initial deal
2. Site going down is not even my fault, Someone else is botting it and the server likes to shut down itself

kinda weird how @Darkness has done almost all of @fivio 's dds, makes me feel quite uncomfortable i wanna request @Liars or @KSZ to look at this dd

Again you ripped a public source and then was too much of a noob to fix it so I had to hire another dev. You sold me something public and didn’t even have the "skill" to edit it.

You still haven’t acknowledged that 42 days for a ghostbin clone is wild.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Caviar Is the captcha fixed? If not, what's the ETA on it? @Fivio What's there to fix other than the captcha? If the downtimes are due to DDoS attacks, there's not much caviar can do, other than upgrading the servers and opting to use a DDoS protection service.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 01:52 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Caviar Is the captcha fixed? If not, what's the ETA on it? @Fivio What's there to fix other than the captcha? If the downtimes are due to DDoS attacks, there's not much caviar can do, other than upgrading the servers and opting to use a DDoS protection service.
I’m already paying for cloudflare pro, DDOS isn’t the issue.

The issues comes from a PUBLIC github script and SHOULD be fixed by adding a captcha but apparently adding a captcha is too hard and complicated for @Caviar to accomplish.