Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @TheReaITonmy & his staff

by IceMan - 20 August, 2022 - 03:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(25 August, 2022 - 08:53 AM)IceMan Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 11:58 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
(24 August, 2022 - 12:58 PM)TheReaITonmy Wrote: Show More
Did I upgrade any accounts from you?
Did you pay me to upgrade any sort of service?
Were there any transactions between you and me?

@IceMan If "No" is the answer to all of the above questions; you need to open a deal dispute against the individual
who you conducted the transaction(s) with that are pertinent to your dispute.

i already explained all in @Liars pms if you want i can share full story to you

You can forward it to me via onsite pm.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (TheReaITonmy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TheRealTonmy, you have recommended that @IceMan can use his service. Top of that, you also own a service with this man. You are responsible for what has happened. Refund him within 24 hours. Do not try to say he did the deal behind closes doors. If you never vouched for him. @IceMan would of never done the deal. you have 24 hours to refund him.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(09 September, 2022 - 08:46 PM)TheReaITonmy Wrote: Show More
(08 September, 2022 - 11:02 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@TheRealTonmy, you have recommended that @IceMan can use his service. Top of that, you also own a service with this man. You are responsible for what has happened. Refund him within 24 hours. Do not try to say he did the deal behind closes doors. If you never vouched for him. @IceMan would of never done the deal. you have 24 hours to refund him.

So if anyone vouches for someone and the user exit scams it's the person who has vouched its their responsibility? There is no reason for me to refund him he did not even deal with me I would happily return him his money if he actually was purchasing anything from me. Yes I vouched for the guy but I didn't make @IceMan turn this guy into his supplier. They have dealt successfully in the past and when once something goes wrong it's my fault? I frankly don't control his actions.

You have 2 hours left to refund him.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 September, 2022 - 08:46 PM)TheReaITonmy Wrote: Show More
(08 September, 2022 - 11:02 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

So if anyone vouches for someone and the user exit scams it's the person who has vouched its their responsibility? There is no reason for me to refund him he did not even deal with me I would happily return him his money if he actually was purchasing anything from me. Yes I vouched for the guy but I didn't make @IceMan turn this guy into his supplier. They have dealt successfully in the past and when once something goes wrong it's my fault? I frankly don't control his actions.

no we havent deal succesfully cause all the 12 months upgraded are ended after just one month and you are already lucky im only asking for last purchase never completed which is 15$ cause if need to count all the other money will be way more, also i want to mention that you threatened me to close the scam report or you would take action against my business, and you typed so many times to close this cause mods will never say you were wrong and there it is now... learn taking responsibility for what you do before doing it.
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.