Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Fivio

by Alting - 06 September, 2022 - 12:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alting) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Alting if you can get the stock access and show evidence of that. @fivio will have to pay like he agreed too.  @fivio wanted the stock access or deface.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 01:00 AM by Refunding.)
(07 September, 2022 - 11:15 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Alting if you can get the stock access and show evidence of that. @fivio will have to pay like he agreed too.  @fivio wanted the stock access or deface.

If you actually read the ENTIRE chat conversation that I sent you you'd know that NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR PAYMENT WAS AGREED UPON. It was never discussed, he told me he'd check if it's possible and a day later comeback trying to get me to pay him. I will not pay him a random amount he decides to pick now, what kind of nonsense is that.

I'm not paying for a vuln in which I have absolutely no use for and that no payment for was ever discussed. never wanted that vuln and I still don't want it.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 01:07 AM by Refunding.)
@Liars payment was never discussed, the deal never officially started so how the fuck is that valid? No transaction occurred, I asked him if there was a possibility for him to deface the website and I'd be interested and he went out of his way to check and then tried to sell me a completely unrelated vuln.

Even if he was to deface the website now who's to pick what I have to pay him as let me make it clear once more 'IT WAS NEVER DISCUSSED"

This is the same thing as if I message a config checker asking if a certain config can be made and he say he'll check just to comeback a day later with the config made and having a set price. I asked him if it was POSSIBLE. That's it

(08 September, 2022 - 01:03 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
(08 September, 2022 - 12:59 AM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(07 September, 2022 - 11:15 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

If you actually read the ENTIRE chat conversation that I sent you you'd know that NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR PAYMENT WAS AGREED UPON. It was never discussed, he told me he'd check if it's possible and a day later comeback trying to get me to pay him. I will not pay him a random amount he decides to pick now, what kind of nonsense is that.

I'm not paying for a vuln in which I have absolutely no use for and that no payment for was ever discussed. never wanted that vuln and I still don't want it.

I didn't come back a day later, you did!
https://prnt.sc/NJohjQ7YCfmI

I then sent you a screenshot for proof of what I did, to which you replied "im a noob, what can that do"

Then you asked me to check if I can get access to the stock, and if I can't you're fine with it being defaced, and you're right we didn't discuss a payment, I tried too and you told me that I'm "making scenario in my own head".
https://prnt.sc/EJSgCnuv5oNT

I tried to work out a payment before I continued to do work on the site, you were acting shady, I brought up just selling the vuln to you and you agreed, asking me "how much do I owe you?"

I gave you a response and you ghosted me, hence why this scam report was made to begin with.

" I'm not paying for a vuln in which I have absolutely no use for and that no payment for was ever discussed. never wanted that vuln and I still don't want it. "

This vuln is the gateway to "defacing/getting the stock credentials"/ which you do want, I however don't want to do anymore work for you because you pulled this fucking stunt to begin with, It's like you expect me to do work for you for free, which I won't do nor tolerate.

It's a pathetic thing of you to do and you should man up and pay me for the work I did and move on.

Long story short,

I did the work, I got a vuln to get what he wanted, he didn't know what to do with it and because he was being shady I didn't want to do anymore work for him, I just wanted to sell him the vuln, to which he agreed upon and asked me how much he owed me, I told him and he ghosted me, End of Story.
I never wanted the fucking vuln you stupid wanker, you did half of the fucking job that was never confirmed before you started and now you want some payment? FUCK OFF

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 September, 2022 - 01:10 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
(08 September, 2022 - 01:06 AM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
@Liars payment was never discussed, the deal never officially started so how the fuck is that valid? No transaction occurred, I asked him if there was a possibility for him to deface the website and I'd be interested and he went out of his way to check and then tried to sell me a completely unrelated vuln.

Even if he was to deface the website now who's to pick what I have to pay him as let me make it clear once more 'IT WAS NEVER DISCUSSED"

This is the same thing as if I message a config checker asking if a certain config can be made and he say he'll check just to comeback a day later with the config made and having a set price. I asked him if it was POSSIBLE. That's it

(08 September, 2022 - 01:03 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
I didn't come back a day later, you did!
https://prnt.sc/NJohjQ7YCfmI

I then sent you a screenshot for proof of what I did, to which you replied "im a noob, what can that do"

Then you asked me to check if I can get access to the stock, and if I can't you're fine with it being defaced, and you're right we didn't discuss a payment, I tried too and you told me that I'm "making scenario in my own head".
https://prnt.sc/EJSgCnuv5oNT

I tried to work out a payment before I continued to do work on the site, you were acting shady, I brought up just selling the vuln to you and you agreed, asking me "how much do I owe you?"

I gave you a response and you ghosted me, hence why this scam report was made to begin with.

" I'm not paying for a vuln in which I have absolutely no use for and that no payment for was ever discussed. never wanted that vuln and I still don't want it. "

This vuln is the gateway to "defacing/getting the stock credentials"/ which you do want, I however don't want to do anymore work for you because you pulled this fucking stunt to begin with, It's like you expect me to do work for you for free, which I won't do nor tolerate.

It's a pathetic thing of you to do and you should man up and pay me for the work I did and move on.

Long story short,

I did the work, I got a vuln to get what he wanted, he didn't know what to do with it and because he was being shady I didn't want to do anymore work for him, I just wanted to sell him the vuln, to which he agreed upon and asked me how much he owed me, I told him and he ghosted me, End of Story.
I never wanted the fucking vuln you stupid wanker, you did half of the fucking job that was never confirmed before you started and now you want some payment? FUCK OFF

https://prnt.sc/zpDVkgDmLWDk

Explain this screenshot @Fivio

Explain this one too @Fivio
https://prnt.sc/Nzib5IvxZdax

You're contradicting yourself, just pay me and move on, You did infact want the vuln, you wanted the website owners stock, and if that's not possible you wanted it defaced, both of which the vuln will make happen, you're just too fucking stupid to understand it, which is not my problem.

@Liars He's not getting a penny. I asked if the site could be defaced. That's literally the only thing I asked him. Him going out of his way to find a vuln and then trying to force me to pay it at his rate is fucking absurd.