Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @ThemYouAndMe

by taap - 14 January, 2023 - 12:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 10:06 PM)taap Wrote: Show More
I have not received any messages from @ThemYouAndMe or any other staff saying that I'm unbanned. Not that it matters, as you decided to ban me for no valid reason and in my book - This is scamming. Which means that I'm requesting a refund to solve this dispute. I no longer trust that you're running and honest, fair and transparent service - so it doesn't matter if you unban me, you decided to ban me for no valid reason and nothing says that you won't do it again whenever you feel like it.

I don't believe that I'll be able to use this service, as it's already proven that they will ban me whenever I say something that they don't agree to and then just call it "toxic behaviour"

(16 January, 2023 - 09:25 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
(16 January, 2023 - 09:17 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@ThemYouAndMe You are still promoting in the thread as 100% win rate even though you have just said here that it is not. So, edit the thread and remove the 100% win rate. Provide your strategic method to me in my dms within 24 hours. Top of that, you cannot be banning someone from your server because they said one thing that you did not agree with. You can go ahead unban him if you do not want him as a client you can refund him. Do so within 24 hours as well.

Just to clarify, im not the one who banned him and he is unbanned. I will send you my discord invite link you can check everything yourself and ill explain you the strategy.

Also take some fucking responsibility you goon. It's YOUR service, YOU are advertising it on cracked, it's YOUR sales thread here. It doesn't fucking matter if you were the one that banned me or not, are you this stupid?

For example: You think anyone can open a sales thread on the forums and then just hire outside staff and when the staff scams someone, you will not be responsible because it wasn't you who did it?

U are unbanned, its up to you to join or not, my staff team now doesn't have the right to ban anyone without discussing with me, we made a public announcement about this days ago, and our losses, no one has left or decided to open a scam report from the 30+ paid members, Thread has been changed, signature has been removed from c.io,( public spread sheet with all wins and losses have been updated)  also sent a DM to @Liars

btw stop changing your refund reason with every post.
[Image: standard.gif]
This post is by a banned member (taap) - Unhide
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 10:20 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
I have not received any messages from @ThemYouAndMe or any other staff saying that I'm unbanned. Not that it matters, as you decided to ban me for no valid reason and in my book - This is scamming. Which means that I'm requesting a refund to solve this dispute. I no longer trust that you're running and honest, fair and transparent service - so it doesn't matter if you unban me, you decided to ban me for no valid reason and nothing says that you won't do it again whenever you feel like it.

I don't believe that I'll be able to use this service, as it's already proven that they will ban me whenever I say something that they don't agree to and then just call it "toxic behaviour"

Just to clarify, im not the one who banned him and he is unbanned. I will send you my discord invite link you can check everything yourself and ill explain you the strategy.

Also take some fucking responsibility you goon. It's YOUR service, YOU are advertising it on cracked, it's YOUR sales thread here. It doesn't fucking matter if you were the one that banned me or not, are you this stupid?

For example: You think anyone can open a sales thread on the forums and then just hire outside staff and when the staff scams someone, you will not be responsible because it wasn't you who did it?

U are unbanned, its up to you to join or not, my staff team now doesn't have the right to ban anyone without discussing with me, we made a public announcement about this days ago, and our losses, no one has left or decided to open a scam report from the 30+ paid members, Thread has been changed, signature has been removed from c.io, also sent a DM to @Liars

Also stop changing your refund reason with every post.

I'm not changing my refund reason with every post. If your brain can't understand very basic logic then let me explain - I opened this dispute because you banned me and showed me your true colors about your method.
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service

U are unbanned, its up to you to join or not, my staff team now doesn't have the right to ban anyone without discussing with me, we made a public announcement about this days ago, and our losses, no one has left or decided to open a scam report from the 30+ paid members, Thread has been changed, signature has been removed from c.io, also sent a DM to @Liars

I'm not changing my refund reason with every post. If your brain can't understand very basic logic then let me explain - I opened this dispute because you banned me and showed me your true colors about your method.
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 January, 2023 - 03:21 PM)taap Wrote: Show More

You are editing your post everyday, you don't even know your self why you got this scam report open you got no valid points I have debunked them all, only point u got left is that u was un fairly banned which is true, Let me and @Liars finish the rest.
This post is by a banned member (Doridos) - Unhide
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 January, 2023 - 04:40 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More

You are editing your post everyday, you don't even know your self why you got this scam report open you got no valid points I have debunked them all, only point u got left is that u was un fairly banned which is true, Let me and @Liars finish the rest.

I most certainly believe all my points are valid. Also, this is my dispute thread, I think I'm more than free to add any information I want that may benefit me, or make it easier for Liars to make an decision. Who the fuck are you to say otherwise?

"you got no valid points I have debunked them all"
so where are the proofs that I was toxic towards staff and toxic towards your community? you still didnt send it :)
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 January, 2023 - 10:28 PM)taap Wrote: Show More

I most certainly believe all my points are valid. Also, this is my dispute thread, I think I'm more than free to add any information I want that may benefit me, or make it easier for Liars to make an decision. Who the fuck are you to say otherwise?

so where are the proofs that I was toxic towards staff and toxic towards your community? you still didnt send it :)

You are removing in the information I have debunked to look like you never wrote it, from the wrong service cost, to you apparently not knowing what type of service you was buying, to you blaming the 100% win rate was guaranteed. changing refund reasons, Thread design had false advertisement. Get your shit together kid. You made a fool out of your self deal with it and move on.

so where are the proofs that I was toxic towards staff and toxic towards your community? you still didn't send it :)

I cant prove it since u was banned and the last 24h messages from you were gone.
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 January, 2023 - 11:53 PM by taap. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 January, 2023 - 10:43 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
(17 January, 2023 - 10:28 PM)taap Wrote: Show More

You are removing in the information I have debunked to look like you never wrote it, from the wrong service cost, to you apparently not knowing what type of service you was buying, to you blaming the 100% win rate was guaranteed. changing refund reasons, Thread design had false advertisement. Get your shit together kid. You made a fool out of your self deal with it and move on.

so where are the proofs that I was toxic towards staff and toxic towards your community? you still didn't send it :)

I cant prove it since u was banned and the last 24h messages from you were gone.

What are you even talking about? You're literally just making things up in your mind. are u actually this delusional? I can see an exit scam coming in from you very soon lol

"I cant prove it since u was banned and the last 24h messages from you were gone."
you cant prove it, but still you use it as an fact of why I was banned. seems like you use a lot of things as "facts" to back up your empty words. I'm sure your parents are proud of you.