Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against SirHugs

by Reinkar - 05 February, 2023 - 08:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 February, 2023 - 10:08 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
(06 February, 2023 - 04:50 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
(06 February, 2023 - 03:36 PM)Reinkar Wrote: Show More
Bro are you retarded for real? It doesn't matter if others earn as I said now shitton of times. 
Some people earn and some don't. Even if they put in the exact same amount of work.

@Liars @Darkness
Please check this now.

Yeah thats really not true, some dont just earn and some do. This isnt like gambling, or like your method where your calling reps as what you compared it too. But it does matter if others earn because that proves it works

Oh my lord you are really retared. What don't you fucking understand about "Some earn some don't"???
It proves the method works, but some people are unlucky and only get guys wanting free nudes for 1 year straight.
This method of yours is mostly about luck to get horny guys willing to pay.
Well thats why the trafficbot helps, itll bring like a constant stream of people to your dms and then theres also chatter bots which would chat for you sending your server where they can buy. Ofc not every person would be a buyer, but the bot helps gets alot of people and filters them so thats not really the issue. You just gotta actually get it going.
This post is by a banned member (Reinkar) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars Please check this aswell its so stupid, i wanna get it closed asap aswell. Id just do whatever you say so please answer, I just think its unfair cuz he can spend just a week with me and make hes money back and not need the refund. But yeah it depends on luck still like not every guy will be a buyer, but still alot is and thats why the trafficbot helps get constant please.

@Ping @Liars @Darkness Please answer soon though, this been open far to long over this when I just want your opinion
This post is by a banned member (thuthebag) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 February, 2023 - 10:52 PM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
(08 February, 2023 - 05:48 PM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
(08 February, 2023 - 03:37 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More
@Liars Please check this aswell its so stupid, i wanna get it closed asap aswell. Id just do whatever you say so please answer, I just think its unfair cuz he can spend just a week with me and make hes money back and not need the refund. But yeah it depends on luck still like not every guy will be a buyer, but still alot is and thats why the trafficbot helps get constant please.

@Ping @Liars @Darkness Please answer soon though, this been open far to long over this when I just want your opinion

I was going to buy this a couple months ago but looking through your server I realised it was mostly the same set of people constantly talking about earnings and others were trying to earn so I figured it needed experience and established skill to work. If you are saying the method is guaranteed to earn, I'll buy your method and work with you for a couple weeks to test this statement is true, I can see Reinkar's point on why he wants a refund but I'm also open to considering your perspective. 
Also, from the screenshot you posted on your conversations in december, you talked about sales being bad and needing to save, if you yourself are having slow sales, how then can you guarantee earnings for anyone else?

" it was mostly the same set of people constantly talking about earnings" if youd actually look at the server and youd see its not, theres always new people and ofc theres the same people sometimes cuz its a good method and they earned good from it so they keep doing it ect, also it doesnt just need experience or skills theres a bot thatll legit talk to you and get traffic for you. Also it is garunteed earnings all ive said is that he can just put a week with me and if he doesnt earn ill refund him, does that not sound fair? If he already didnt earn which I really doubt because ik how fast is earns from my experience and others.

Also about this part "you talked about sales being bad and needing to save" Because I didnt wanna buy reasale rights for hes shitty mentorship he was trying to force me to buy ownership into, thats not related to what other people make and I could afford it like I get good sales youd see if you actually joined the customer only server or asked anyone in it that people earn all the time and I still have daily sales just some days are worse then others. wdym how can I garuntee earnings for anyone then they just put in the work and theyll earn it back, my money isnt how they get paid out. But if you dont believe me this is one of my customers talking about how retarded this report is, so many people agree with me.

Heres some of my other customers who talked about it, Feel free to msg anyone in my server who actually bought about it.
https://snipboard.io/BCOteh.jpg
https://snipboard.io/mb9l4R.jpg
https://snipboard.io/4aV0cS.jpg

Hope this explains my perspective on it, but talk to any of the customers in my server like any of them and youll see no one earns that low other than people who dont put in the work. But like !@Liars if Id know you wouldve took so long, I wouldve just refunded him along time ago this just isnt fair, idk why tf its taking so long.

If he wants a refund though, he can put in the work if he really needs it if not then why would I just give it for no reason like that? Ive already done that, and people started abusing it, but he "deleted" the account for some reason and is too busy to do it. Seems like hes trying to scam me, if he wants a refund he can spend the week with me. Just my opinion
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@SirHugs Mentor him so that he can get his first payout. If you do not want to do that. You can go ahead refund him. Pick what you want to do within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (JayTeeX69) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 February, 2023 - 11:01 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@SirHugs Mentor him so that he can get his first payout. If you do not want to do that. You can go ahead refund him. Pick what you want to do within 24 hours.

I wanted to do that from the start but he said he deleted the account so I couldnt even login and check hes progress and refund him for that if he really couldnt earn, he said hes waiting for your response to what to do.

but yeah ofc ill mentor him, just the problem earlier was he didnt want my help and just wanted a refund which I dont think is fair cuz he can earn it back easily if he wants a refund.