Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Akiraz and @MagicRay - Reselling Revolut Black APK from volkov_x

by WestWesler - 12 February, 2023 - 02:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Akiraz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (grindgods) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 February, 2023 - 08:41 AM by Coin. Edited 1 time in total.)
Quote: 
Thanks for the help friend didn't noticed he did that! pepeokay @Liars

After discovering that the Volkov app version was not functioning properly, my ex-work friend and I decided to take matters into our own hands. We decompiled the app and rebuilt its code from scratch. As I mentioned before, the app was not working as expected, but now, thanks to our efforts, it's up and running smoothly.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (richapproved) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kMillion) - Unhide
kMillion  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2023 - 11:46 PM by kMillion. Edited 2 times in total.)
(17 February, 2023 - 05:25 PM)grindgods Wrote: Show More
(12 February, 2023 - 10:21 PM)WestWesler Wrote: Show More
(12 February, 2023 - 10:17 PM)Akiraz Wrote: Show More
Please @Liars take front on this, I’ll say again VOLKOV IS NOT A CRACKED.IO MEMBER if he was I wouldn’t have fixed and started reselling it here

Here's another one from volkovs what he proved me, i almost forgot.
[Image: image.png]

He said they're just scammers, the old version doesn't work, says again.
And yes, he is still selling it.

As i see ure using 2 telegram and pretending to be the owner this is bull shit u forgot to take screenshot from ur first telegram account lmaooo  kek
btw theres no rules on forum that ure not allowed to resell service or apps configs ...
lol2

This should count as an "attempted scam" from @WestWesler as he clearly used deceptive tactics in an attempt to get his money back despite getting a working product.

(22 February, 2023 - 11:33 PM)WestWesler Wrote: Show More
(22 February, 2023 - 08:23 PM)kMillion Wrote: Show More
As i see ure using 2 telegram and pretending to be the owner this is bull shit u forgot to take screenshot from ur first telegram account lmaooo  kek
btw theres no rules on forum that ure not allowed to resell service or apps configs ...
lol2

This should count as an "attempted scam" from @WestWesler as he clearly used deceptive tactics in an attempt to get his money back despite getting a working product.

Then why is it saying @volkov_xx from the APK?
Do know what, i think i will not buy anything from cracked.io except telegram marketplace.
Sorry, for writing in this deal dispute but I don't think @WestWesler understands.

The original creator of the APK is not from Cracked.to therefore his APK can be re-sold from here.
As for the "quality" of the product, the seller said he modified it as it wasn't working which is why you need to pay a premium price.
So, unless you can prove that the seller did in-fact NOT modify the APK and is lieing then he has done nothing wrong and in-fact still provided a quality product as described.

Also, are you mentally challenged? You literally made a fake conversation with the original developer of the APK and got caught. I don't think you understand:

"YOU SCREENSHOTTED THE CONVERSATION BUT FORGOT TO SWITCH BACK TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT."
This post is by a banned member (WestWesler) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2023 - 11:55 PM by WestWesler.)

lol2

Do know what, i think i will not buy anything from cracked.io except telegram marketplace.

lol2

(22 February, 2023 - 11:33 PM)WestWesler Wrote: Show More

Sorry, for writing in this deal dispute but I don't think @WestWesler understands.

The original creator of the APK is not from Cracked.to therefore his APK can be re-sold from here.
As for the "quality" of the product, the seller said he modified it as it wasn't working which is why you need to pay a premium price.
So, unless you can prove that the seller did in-fact NOT modify the APK and is lieing then he has done nothing wrong and in-fact still provided a quality product as described.

Also, are you mentally challenged? You literally made a fake conversation with the original developer of the APK and got caught. I don't think you understand:

"YOU SCREENSHOTTED THE CONVERSATION BUT FORGOT TO SWITCH BACK TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT."

I will close this scam report as it's assuming it's invalid scam report. 
Also, that conversation screenshot isn't mine, it's from the apk owner who i've talked to them.
Wesler - Cracking EDU / ACUK Account Manager
No i do not "config service" in marketplace, we only share educational config sites.