Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Rainbow

by cacatlacur69 - 29 March, 2023 - 02:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Surveillance) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2023 - 12:13 AM by Surveillance. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 March, 2023 - 10:48 PM)babacode Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 10:03 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 09:47 PM)babacode Wrote: Show More
I will open a new scam report right now and proof that u guys are nothing but scammers. 

Talking shit about a product is against TOS? i mean does that even exist? i can talk whatever i want whenever i feel like it.. 

U scammed me for 450$ + and i have lots more screenshots to show and much better proof..

If any moderator is here i'm happy to share all the screenshots and the nights i spent begging elation to fix his shit because it was not working.

i got all the screenshots.

Open against elation not against me, deal with him since he is not on forum + i didnt deal with you + saletrashing / talking shit abt a product you buy is bannable on all nets lmao, go check any tos of any net you fucking retard LMAO

im not doing anything.. my partner is handling the dispute. good luck bro :D

?? ?? ??
Surveillance's Public PGP Key
[Image: pKERrrM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (cacatlacur69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
bump to this thread as this guy has sold me a method which did not work for cod even though I told him I needed something ONLY for cod and he repeatedly acknowledged that yet failed to delivered what I asked for and made me wait hours after hours for what he later says it should have been a "2 minute implementation" which he failed to implement from the beginning and when I started complaining and told him about the fact that his method isn't working for cod an that I want a refund he revoked my license.

This guy's delivering a not working product and then tells you you can't complain. Stay away from him.
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars any update on this situation?

Seller mentions no TOS in his thread yet he tells me I've broke it when I started complaining and demanded a refund for a not working product. I've shown proof of me asking for a cod method and getting one that does not work for cod

https://prnt.sc/OBG_Npcj6zHS
This post is by a banned member (Surveillance) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 April, 2023 - 10:55 AM)cacatlacur69 Wrote: Show More
@Liars any update on this situation?

Seller mentions no TOS in his thread yet he tells me I've broke it when I started complaining and demanded a refund for a not working product. I've shown proof of me asking for a cod method and getting one that does not work for cod

https://prnt.sc/OBG_Npcj6zHS

thats our dedicated servers you fucking mongoloid LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is dedicated servers : https://cracked.io/Thread-MVP-Botnet-honest-review (L7 only, can be customized w L4 and L7, or just L4 or just L7 / OR JUST GAME METHODS)
Surveillance's Public PGP Key
[Image: pKERrrM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Thread Update: Temporary Hold on Dispute Resolution

I wanted to provide an update regarding the current dispute thread. We have received communication from the accused party, who has requested additional time to address the dispute due to personal matters in their real life. As a result, we have decided to place this dispute thread on hold for 10 days.

The accused party has informed us that they will be able to return and address the dispute on April 27th, 2023. Upon their return, they are instructed to address all disputes they are involved in immediately.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but we believe it is important to provide all parties with a fair opportunity to address the dispute. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to resolving this matter as soon as possible.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
Threads
1 Year of service
@Ping Hello, it is 29th April. What's the update?
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #31
This is a bump
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #32
This is a bump