Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

#001//NAME IS ENOUGH//ASCLE IS BACK/ALL STORES WW//SAY A NAME//NO PRICE LIMIT//

by Asclepius - 11 July, 2019 - 06:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Asclepius) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (taduska) - Unhide
taduska  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2019 - 01:11 PM by taduska.)
The best refunder.
Refunded my 2 pworth 1.5k eur. from OnePlus  within 3 weeks.
[Image: Ypz0OI7]
This post is by a banned member (bob1234565) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Huge vouch for my men!! @AscNc 1.8k worth of smart home thermostat!

[Image: M7k9EZd.jpg]
With love Bob [Image: smile.png] 

Thx mate
This post is by a banned member (Mc Mastamind) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2019 - 06:14 PM by Mc Mastamind.)
I gotta give a MASSIVE vouch to my man Asclepius! Easily one of the most patient, helpful people I've dealt with in my entire life, NO JOKE! This was the first (and 3 total) time I did a refund after mulling over it since Christmas out of paranoia! The first time is always the hardest because of the risk of the unknown, and inexperience. Well I'll tell you Asclepius gave me tons of reassurances and guranteed me he wouldn't fail as he's been doing refunds for YEARS and was confident in his virtually foolproof method!

He first got me a refund for OnePlus even after they made a big crackdown with many other refunders unable to do them anymore. Asclepius has a unique and particular method that is basically foolproof preventing a refusal of refund. It just takes time so you have to be patient. Time and time again I'd send him messages worrying or with general questions and he answered them promptly (does he sleep!?) and patiently. He never once got frustrated with me, and was friendly at all times. I respect the hell out of this dude for his level of service, and just being an all around good guy.

I ended up doing another almost $1k refund at Best Buy with him too before the first was even completed as I had the security of returning to the store if it failed. It worked without a hitch, but I think they've caught on to it now and are cancelling the replacements sent out. I was lucky mine still went through!

My final refund was from Dell for a $1.5k+ computer without issue and it ended up being VERY quick. No issues whatsoever.

If I ever need a refund again I will 100% be going back to Asclepius! I talked to probably a dozen refunders since Christmas, and some were nice, some had excellent response times, but barely any had the mix of the two. Asclepius has it all, and is unmatched from what I've seen.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (hug) - Unhide
hug  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Still taking order!
[Image: ezgif-1-3583a31dbd9b.gif] Rules, Guidelines & Helpful Links [Image: ezgif-1-3583a31dbd9b.gif]

General Rules - Posting Rules - Shoutbox Rules

Usergroups - FAQ - Buy Credits - Awards
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
========================