Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

T3z scammed me for 10 LTC

by EINF369 - 14 September, 2023 - 06:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
check pm @Ping
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@T3z you certainly seemed to be able to offer him a refund once, why is it such a big deal now? why continue this if u were willing to refund for the same reasons before.
GGWP
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 09:05 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 September, 2023 - 08:32 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More
@T3z you certainly seemed to be able to offer him a refund once, why is it such a big deal now? why continue this if u were willing to refund for the same reasons before.

i offered him refund for t-online lines, he kept refusing, a day later wants refund with interest, keeps incriminating me and not accepting his fault despite admitting to his shortcomings on multiple occasions, why would i offer anything to such a person, would you if you were in my shoes?

if you havent already, read the post i made earlier with screenshots to get a better understanding of the problem
This post is by a banned member (EINF369) - Unhide
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
https://gofile.io/d/ZHWcbq YOU ARE HIDING EVEN WHAT YOU SAID
[Image: SgYjr.gif]
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 09:23 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
im not hiding anything, i sent the full recording to @Ping

and yes i was frustrated with you and wanted to refund you to then block and forget about you, it was impulsive of me and once i came into my senses and reviewed your claims, i realized what was going on and knew you didnt deserve a full refund, gotta give it to you, you managed to annoy me to the point that i would rather loose 580$ of my earning in turn of not having to deal with you

you could have gotten away with scamming me and taking the full refund back then, i would have genuinely sent the funds as fast as i could open my wallet, well thank you for being such an arrogant person
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
blah blah blah you are changing what you said every 1 minute
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 September, 2023 - 09:29 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
i didnt change my word just gave you insight about the decision of refund since you were about to explode out of your skin as if you uncovered a grand secret i was keeping, and me wanting to give you a full refund certainly doesnt wash your fault at not testing the samples properly and more as apparent by the screenshots i provided here earlier
EINF369  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
instead of scamming people's if you was using your time to work honestly you was earning more money.