Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @EnigmaRef

by Badass - 15 October, 2023 - 07:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Badass) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 November, 2023 - 08:30 AM)krishnu Wrote: Show More
So let me get this straight, you "sell" the project but basically steal the customers with your own hidden "badass" gc and now you're crying that you aren't getting paid? The deal should've been void the second you did that.

@Liars @Darkness @KSZ who is this guy and what he has to do with my scam report ?  [Image: popcorn2.gif]
besides let me get this straight, I sold project of account shop, and this channel was not anything related with it (I said 10 times any of my previous staff member can confirm, @RealPsycho @polo dedsec luke or mushroom, i dont remember their nicknames on cto.
also, this channel is mainly for combo sales, combos and accounts are very different thing.
One more thing, the channel main content at first was to be marketplace but since I saw no opportunity of me running marketplace channel, channel tag is legit "BadassMP", MP = Marketplace, this proves how I would never include this MP Channel with badass shop, cuz it is not even affiliated with shop at any point.
And me chaning the niche of this channel and running different project or using it in the way I want is my choice.
if he had any problem with the channel transfer he could have mentioned about it at least once in dm's, he never said anything about it so it's simple, it was never included in the first place he just boasts this bullshits to never pay me.

BESIDES ALL THIS, and even if anything her says was right.

Okay, let's say me "stole" 100-200 member (Channel member not always mean customer), is this enough reason to not pay 5k$ ? 
with very simple & free marketing you can easily get 100-200 member and even more in your telegram, all this trouble for this? LOL 
Theritically speaking tho, ^ but this is far from reality anyways.

To end all this, I am fine to transfer even this channel ownership to him, and he can keep his customers, I don't care at this point.

If this all cries and problems and troubles are for this channel, TAKE THE FUCKING CHANNEL AND PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE!

But guess you won't do cuz u are scammer bitch 
[Image: kek.png]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@EnigmaRef You have to pay his 1k$/month share as agreed on the deal. He will be transferring the channel(s) in question as per the original deal.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.