Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Mia - DigiProxy.cc

by T3z - 21 December, 2023 - 11:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/Mia
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Mia
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:around 40$
Screenshots of Communication: will send to admins
Additional Information:bought 5x dc US proxies, went well and worked as expected so i bought a 5x dc France from them, upon using France i noticed an abnormal amount of errors from the requests i tried to send, this was all done in the same settings and setup as the US proxies i bought and used before this, i contacted support, while waiting for their answer on the issue, i went ahead and tried each France proxy individually, 3 of them worked like US and worked stable, other 2 didnt handle a single request and only generated errors, so i mentioned my finding in ticket on their discord, support eventually said they cant help me as the proxies appear to be working on their end somehow, so i go and try them on openbullet to see if they can handle a simple request at all and as expected they act like offline ips and dont work as they should, i pinged owner in ticket and while i was waiting i started running things on the ones that work, which was 3 hours ago, i came back some mins ago and noticed that the amount of errors spiked from a 10-1 (10 being the number of requests, 1 being the number of errors) ratio to a 1-2, meaning the proxies are under-performing and drop the requests faster than the rate of new requests being sent effectively making them worthless and not usable, the support isnt as responsive as i expected and they take hours to respond and due to my last interaction with them being met with rejection, im making this report so that the mods / admins can help
Crypto address for a refund: will provide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Mia (Mia) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
sent you the chat recording and openbullet test @Liars
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
he contacted me on discord and i send him address, he said he will refund within 20 mins, i will notify here once it arrives
This post is by a banned member (VerifiedVault) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2023 - 12:47 PM by VerifiedVault. Edited 5 times in total.)
Dear T3z
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns about our proxies.

Firstly, we would like to clarify that our proxies are designed and intended for legitimate use only.
We have strict policies in place to ensure that our services are not misused for any illegal activities, including cracking or account theft, which can be seen in your attached image with a tool named “Openbullet”.
Our Terms of Service clearly outline the acceptable use of our proxies, and we reserve the right to take action, including closing or deleting accounts, for any violation of these terms.
(please note that we did not close your account or proxies yet).

It is important to clarify that this report cannot be labelled as a scam.
The user involved in this particular situation did, in fact, receive their product after making the payment.
As commonly understood, a scam typically refers to instances where individuals pay money but receive absolutely nothing/something in a very bad state in return. Therefore, it is not indicative of a scam. To the administrator dealing with this false dispute; kindly remove Mia's DWC label =)

Moreover, it is essential to note that the proxies you purchased are datacenter proxies, which are clearly not suitable for certain purposes due to the fact they are static.
While datacenter proxies are reliable and efficient for many use cases, they may not provide the same level of reliability or compatibility as our rotating residential proxies. It is crucial for users to carefully assess and choose the appropriate proxy type for their intended use.

Regarding your request for a full refund, we respectfully disagree with your assessment.
You mentioned that only 2 out of the 10 proxies are not working for you, indicating that the majority of the purchased proxies are functioning as intended.
As stated in our refund policy, we only offer refunds for non-working proxies if the issue is reported within a specific timeframe upon purchase.
However, the proxies have been checked over and over and came out as functional proxies, therefore a refund can't be realized.

We understand that you may be disappointed with our response. Nevertheless, we strongly advise using our proxies strictly within the confines of our acceptable use policy to ensure a positive and trouble-free experience.

@Liars @Darkness one of you that will deal with this dispute can reach out to me in DM's or on telegram and test out the proxies yourself. If it doesn't work for you, then we can replace the proxies.

No more replies will be sent in this false report from our end until an administrator reached out to me.
Note that the ticket has been closed so the communication will only go through this platform to make it easier for all of us.User caimed to have a copy of the chat so there is no need to keep it open any longer :)

Best Regards,
Digiproxy Staff
[Image: image.png]
Quality Handcrafted Accounts Verified For Your Needs
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2023 - 02:09 PM by T3z. Edited 1 time in total.)
you seeing this bs @Liars?

he pulls this as he tells me he will refund

(21 December, 2023 - 12:36 PM)Krollie Wrote: Show More
Dear T3z
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns about our proxies.

Firstly, we would like to clarify that our proxies are designed and intended for legitimate use only.
We have strict policies in place to ensure that our services are not misused for any illegal activities, including cracking or account theft, which can be seen in your attached image with a tool named “Openbullet”.
Our Terms of Service clearly outline the acceptable use of our proxies, and we reserve the right to take action, including closing or deleting accounts, for any violation of these terms.
(please note that we did not close your account or proxies yet).

It is important to clarify that this report cannot be labelled as a scam.
The user involved in this particular situation did, in fact, receive their product after making the payment.
As commonly understood, a scam typically refers to instances where individuals pay money but receive absolutely nothing/something in a very bad state in return. Therefore, it is not indicative of a scam. To the administrator dealing with this false dispute; kindly remove Mia's DWC label =)

Moreover, it is essential to note that the proxies you purchased are datacenter proxies, which are clearly not suitable for certain purposes due to the fact they are static.
While datacenter proxies are reliable and efficient for many use cases, they may not provide the same level of reliability or compatibility as our rotating residential proxies. It is crucial for users to carefully assess and choose the appropriate proxy type for their intended use.

Regarding your request for a full refund, we respectfully disagree with your assessment.
You mentioned that only 2 out of the 10 proxies are not working for you, indicating that the majority of the purchased proxies are functioning as intended.
As stated in our refund policy, we only offer refunds for non-working proxies if the issue is reported within a specific timeframe upon purchase.
However, the proxies have been checked over and over and came out as functional proxies, therefore a refund can't be realized.

We understand that you may be disappointed with our response. Nevertheless, we strongly advise using our proxies strictly within the confines of our acceptable use policy to ensure a positive and trouble-free experience.

@Liars @Darkness one of you that will deal with this dispute can reach out to me in DM's or on telegram and test out the proxies yourself. If it doesn't work for you, then we can replace the proxies.

No more replies will be sent in this false report from our end until an administrator reached out to me.
Note that the ticket has been closed so the communication will only go through this platform to make it easier for all of us.User caimed to have a copy of the chat so there is no need to keep it open any longer :)

Best Regards,
Digiproxy Staff

your proxies work like dog and you wanted to refund me initially, have proof of that aswell (before you deleted chat), 2 out of 10 not working is not normal nor an accepted result, you say that like its something to be proud of, also 2/10 is not even true anymore now all of them work like dog and drop requests, also, i only used openbullet's proxy checker which tests a simple request to google and waits for response, 10/10 of them failed the test as seen in the evidence i sent to @Liars

https://ibb.co/vP4q6ZR

shady asf to say this then delete chat and respond with that chatgpt generated horseshit

this is your dog ass proxies:
https://imgur.com/a/BoT1YtB

this is how a normal proxy performs:
https://imgur.com/a/FnzC30H

your ips cant even pass a ping test let alone send a request to google, pathetic, you should have just made a refund of 43 bucks and saved yourself the embarrassment
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@T3z Please PM me with the screenshots of communication as well as any other proof you might have. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(21 December, 2023 - 04:25 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@T3z Please PM me with the screenshots of communication as well as any other proof you might have. Do so within 24hrs

done @Darkness