Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @Salty

by Cripple - 07 November, 2019 - 02:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (Cripple) - Unhide
Cripple  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
We didnt really put a price on it lol we agreed on 90k MA combos so i kinda assumed i was gonna get 90k MA combos.... I mean ill take 50$ lol if thats all he can offer btc :)
Config Shop No Longer Exist
This post is by a banned member (Salty2) - Unhide
Cripple  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Im taking down the entire post once this is over i dont do raids ever since u wasted my time and money... I orginially offered my services for 10$ in DMS or atleast that was how much it would cost me after tokens and such.... Then u offered me 90k MA combos instead which is atleast a 50$ value as Mail Access combos are expensive.... my 10$ offer was off the table the as soon as u offered me the 90k MA combos sir, You shouldnt offer something u cant give me? When i first messaged u you told me you sold MA combos so i dont see why this is such a big problem? were you trying to scam me?
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(13 November, 2019 - 01:07 AM)GayMen Wrote: Show More
Im taking down the entire post once this is over i dont do raids ever since u wasted my time and money... I orginially offered my services for 10$ in DMS or atleast that was how much it would cost me after tokens and such.... Then u offered me 90k MA combos instead which is atleast a 50$ value as Mail Access combos are expensive.... my 10$ offer was off the table the as soon as u offered me the 90k MA combos sir, You shouldnt offer something u cant give me? When i first messaged u you told me you sold MA combos so i dont see why this is such a big problem? were you trying to scam me?

https://i.imgur.com/6DR8wTZ.png 
if he cant fullfill his part of trade then he has to pay for it,
Thus @Salty you have 24 hrs to pay him 10$ as per this : https://prnt.sc/pthosx
You will also keep the DWC tag for offering something which was too good to be true, and also wasting his time.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Cripple  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 November, 2019 - 05:57 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(13 November, 2019 - 01:07 AM)GayMen Wrote: Show More

https://i.imgur.com/6DR8wTZ.png 
if he cant fullfill his part of trade then he has to pay for it,
Thus @Salty you have 24 hrs to pay him 10$ as per this : https://prnt.sc/pthosx
You will also keep the DWC tag for offering something which was too good to be true, and also wasting his time.

How is that fair in any way? "my 10$ offer was off the table the as soon as u offered me the 90k MA combos" I wont accept anything less than the 90k MA combos or the 50$? @KSZ if you think you are solving this by letting him just pay me 10$ (which my cost ended up being more like 15$) you are not.... you are basically just giving him a get out of jail free card? Being offered 90k MA combos then being payed 10$ instead is literally the closest thing to a scam....
This post is by a banned member (Salty2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@gaymen why in the world would he pay 50$ for a service which costs 2$? but since he wanted raid worth 10$ he has to pay 10$ if he cant fullfill his part of deal.
keep in mind when i asked you the cost of service, i didnt mean i would listen to you and not check the edit history of the original thread to find out cost.
You have 24 hrs to post a btc address here.
if you say the your expenses were 15$ then how come you agreed to doing it when he just wanted a service worth 10$?
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Cripple  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 November, 2019 - 09:13 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@gaymen why in the world would he pay 50$ for a service which costs 2$? but since he wanted raid worth 10$ he has to pay 10$ if he cant fullfill his part of deal.
keep in mind when i asked you the cost of service, i didnt mean i would listen to you and not check the edit history of the original thread to find out cost.
You have 24 hrs to post a btc address here.
if you say the your expenses were 15$ then how come you agreed to doing it when he just wanted a service worth 10$?

Obvi ur gonna check the edit history of my post ur an admin u think i was trying to hide it? I assumed it was going to be 10$ but my token provider didnt have enough tokens so i had to find another more expensive person..... 90k MA combos are worth more than 10$ so i wasnt tripping about the 5$ ASSUMING THAT I WAS ACTUALLY GETTING 90K MA COMBOS..... He would be paying me a 50$ for a service that costed me 15$ because he agreed to it?

A guy is mowing lawns for 15$ ok? some guy comes and says hey man if u wanna mow my lawn ill give u a brand new lawn mower..... I am excited and happy to do that..... thinking that he has the money to give me a new lawn mower i mow his lawn.... weeks past and i cant get hold of the guy and i finally threaten to contact the police.... he comes out of his hiding hole to only offer me the 15$ that we DIDNT agree on.... how tf is that allowed? I am not trying to be disrespectful @KSZ but for someone that has DEAL WITH CAUTION you are giving him way more leniency than he deserves kinda dumb.... 

3NA57aBjjQ2BJvZqSLuhjkCR8mPpAfs23A