Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST IDEVNET | 76$

by FanTaZyX - 21 December, 2019 - 08:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (iDevNet) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FanTaZyX) - Unhide
FanTaZyX  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(26 December, 2019 - 12:26 AM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
Ah, and this hasn't been mentioned yet but is worth doing:

What he purchased wasn't the book only. Those $76 were the "premium package" which includes the book but, more important: me setting the server for him, helping it grow and being on his support team

Dude, as soon as you sell me an ebook with public methods it's worthless no matter what you add as a bonus.

FanTaZyX  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2019 - 11:38 AM by FanTaZyX.)
That's exactly what I'm saying, it's a bonus. The ebook is related to nitro discord if you remove the methods to get the Nitro the ebook has no more interest and loses all its value.

Just to make it simple tell me what's the point of having all the explanations and bonuses you want if behind the methods that are the main subject of the ebook are no longer private but public? Nothing.

So as long as you sell me something public no matter what's behind it, I'm asking for a refund.

FanTaZyX  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2019 - 01:43 PM by FanTaZyX.)
(26 December, 2019 - 01:38 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
No, it's not a bonus since you actually paid more for that to be included (there were multiple packages and you chose the best one). 

The book is not about "how to get discord nitro", it's "how I started, grew and maintained my nitro empire". I could even not include the methods since that isn't the focus of the book, but since I plan to sell it and to avoid someone not knowing how to get it (even tho it's public already) that buys it and then I have to teach them particularly. So, no, what I sold you is not public, only an irrelevant 10% of it is.

So, why you say that ? : https://prnt.sc/qfxdb2

You sell me the ebook and tell me that I will have 3 methods to get nitro discord but they are public so the ebook is not compliant so there must be a refund ...

FanTaZyX  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(26 December, 2019 - 01:43 PM)iDevNet Wrote: Show More
Because I included them?

Well here they are public so from that moment on the ebook has no more interest.