Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @DEEFORCEE [OLD Qeufaz]

by DembeZuma - 21 May, 2020 - 09:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (DEEFORCEE) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DembeZuma) - Unhide
DembeZuma  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 May, 2020 - 01:22 PM)DEEFORCEE Wrote: Show More
@KSZ I've been selling spotify accounts for over a month now. There was spotify accounts crisis which is still going on. Which resulted in decreased supply of spotify accounts. That in turn resulted in increased number of demands. So, People are impersonating and taking advantage of the same thing. I had to take down my thread as well as my accounts because I knew shit like this would happen.
The reason I then blamed daniprime is because he said he got scammed 4 times in a week like that's crazy no person get's scammed 4 times in a week. I'm still genuinely think that this is all fake report.
I had my contact details on my previous thread, I can still add it to my current one if you want.
I don't really think that scam reports work like this. Concrete proof is required to prove that the user is guilty of the charges which are being pressed. Which he is unable to provide. I have not scammed him or anyone else and I also stopped all sales if we are thinking with commonsense why would a scammer stop all sales? He would definitely keep on scamming and at the end perform an exit scam.
I'm literally brain fucked on how long this case is stretching and all the proof he gave is all nonsense. It doesn't prove shit.

" why would a scammer stop all sales? He would definitely keep on scamming and at the end perform an exit scam." - You stopped because you have open scam report and its marked your account and you cant sell anything because everyone knows that you scamming.
"There was spotify accounts crisis which is still going on" - There is no crisis at all now there is a lots of sellers I bought from this days and they can testify that I am legit and honest man just want to get spotify.
Anyway I have contacted your signature and the admins can verify that you had another account in your sign.
Why would I try to scam , Just bought a superme and trying to be reputable user and post my service to this forum.

I will not answer from now because its pointless, I have myself clear and the admin already made the decision .
Discord - Manual Esteban#4078
Always PM before dealing
This post is by a banned member (DejaVu) - Unhide
DejaVu  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 May, 2020 - 05:00 PM by DejaVu.)
Dear , @DEEFORCEE

As I have seen from your reply , You have clearly said that

'' It's easy for scammers to create fake id's because the usernames are case sensitive ''

Well . @daniprime said exactly and stated for 3 times before u even mention this , that he has copied your Telegram ID from Your Cracked.to Profile.

and I can GRANT that there is no way for an impersonator to scam someone with the way you mentioned ! . Why is that ?

Scammers always create id's with ** CASE SENSITIVE ** Characters

which means that ur Telegram Name on your Cracked can not be ever an impersonator ( It is impossible )

@KSZ @Darkness
sorry for being involved
Looking for a dedicated / Trusted customer support for your work ?
check here : https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85%E2%9...5%E2%9C%85
DembeZuma  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 May, 2020 - 05:29 PM by DembeZuma.)
(25 May, 2020 - 04:19 PM)DEEFORCEE Wrote: Show More
@daniprime It's pointless now. Either you are lying or you really got scammed by my impersonator. Whatever the case I did not scam. There is no proof against me. You are just claiming that I've scammed you. I will not add anything now. I have other shit to handle in my life right now.

@Darkness please make your final judgement.

I think its a shame that you don't get @KSZ decision and asking for another admin .
Really bad that you not respect admin decision.
Always PM before dealing
DembeZuma  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 May, 2020 - 12:52 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@DEEFORCEE i cannot find one reason why anyone would even impersonate you.
You have a history of a name which was the same one on telegram and then you changed it.
First you were claiming that "I changed my alias because there was an impersonator who was scamming with my name." now you say that he created that profile to stage the scam.
If you delete chats on telegram, change signature, we have to decide it on common sense.
You also have a thread design selling spotify , its funny how you never mentioned your contact details there.

Refund or provide the accounts within 24 hrs.

Hey, Haven't get my refund or accounts yet
Always PM before dealing
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned, sorry for your loss.
Registration IP: 1.186.107.54
Last Known IP: 43.241.70.137
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]